Chapter 27

Tanner Jordan

As soon as I stomped out of the hall I regretted it. They were all definitely going to know that something was wrong now. I sighed and continued on down the corridor that lead towards the stairs to the Astronomy Tower. I loved it up there, you could see for miles and it always helped me relax. I just needed to get everything out of my head. Get her out of my head.

"Tanner?" I froze and I took one step up the stairs. It was her. Why had she followed me?

"Nadia?" I asked, making sure that my ear's weren't deceiving me.

"What's been going on with you lately?" She cautiously walked towards me with worry etched in her face.

"Nads it's nothing I-"

"Tanner it obviously isn't nothing when you're lashing out at your friends like that." Nadia quickly cut me off, folding her arm's over her chest and looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Nadia I can't explain it I...I don't know how to say it." I sighed, looking down at the floor as she sat beside me on the stairs.

"Then just take it slow and try to get your words out. It's best to speak honestly and with the people who are closest to you Tanner; this isn't you and you know it isn't." She told me, she was honestly one of the smartest people i'd ever met.

"If I say something Nads it's going to hurt another one of my best friend's and I can't do that." I tried to explain.

"But is it really worth your pain? If your friend was really your friend then they wouldn't put you through this pain Tanner. Think about it." She smiled.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're amazing at giving advice Nadia Lovera?" I smiled a little.

"They may have mentioned it." She shrugged, shuffling a little on the step so that she could get more comfortable.

"Thanks Nads, but I still need to think about it. Maybe I need to speak to my friend and get their opinion." I told her. I still couldn't do this, I still needed to give Cassie time.

"You're welcome, now please let's go back down to the Great Hall and you can apologise to James." She told me.

"Okay." I smiled, standing up and offering out my hand to her to help her up.

"Oh and Tanner, don't wait too long because you might lose yourself in the process." 

"I won't Nadia, I promise."

It was a promise that I had to keep.

****************************************************

Sorry this is a short chapter guys but i've lost the rest of this chapter! Please keep reading!