Chapter 45

Amber Chamberlin

I had never seen anything like this and this was the first time throughout the whole battle that I felt like we'd been defeated. What if we didn't win this time?

"Well, you didn't think that we could do it, but we did. We have captured those most important to Harry and Ginny Potter." Elijah grinned, addressing everyone in the Great Hall.

"What do you want?! An order of Merlin?!" Taylor yelled at him. She looked so aggravated by him. 

"I would advise you to be quiet Ms Windsor. My father has informed me of you. Loud mouthed and an ego the size of the universe." Elijah tutted at Taylor.

"When you say that you sound like you're talking about yourself." Taylor spat.

"Taylor, please shut up." Mattie groaned. He was clearly worried that his wife was going to end up the first dead if she didn't shut up. 

"I think that we should get down to business, don't you Elijah?" Voldemort spoke. His voice alone was enough to make everyone shiver. 

"Certainly Father. It's all down to Ginevra, am I correct?" Elijah smirked at Ginny.

"You are correct. Come forward Ginevra." Voldemort grinned.

Ginny wouldn't move even after Voldemort had spoken. It wasn't till Elijah raised his wand and used a summoning charm to bring her chair forward that she looked up. The ropes dropped away and Ginny sighed, looking Elijah in the eye as if she was challenging him. 

"If you try to run Ginevra, we'll kill a family member each time you move, starting with Mr Malfoy over there." Elijah warned.

"I'm not going to run. That would just be pointless." Ginny spat, rolling her eye's. 

"Elijah, I forgot that many people don't know what's going to happen to Ginevra, this all looks a bit confusing to them. I think that we should inform them, then it will make watching it a lot harder for them." Voldemort sneered.

"Very well Father." Elijah spoke, lowering his wand.

"Oh how nice of you." Taylor spoke up again. I loved how sarcastic she was but now was definitely not the right time. 

"Ms Windsor, this is your final warning. If you speak again out of turn, then I will you kill you." Elijah told her fiercely.

"Mum please shut up." Lottie cried, tears were rolling down her cheeks. Taylor looked at her daughter and took in her pain and sighed, lowering her head. 

"Good evening everyone. I hope you have all heard of Aphrodite's curse? Anyway I don't care if you have or not. To break this story down, I wanted revenge on Harry Potter not just by killing him, but also hurting him emotionally. So with Aphrodite's instructions, I created a bond between Ginevra and Harry. To do this, I implanted in Ginevra's mind that she was in love with Harry Potter from the age of eleven. In the Chamber Of Secrets in Ginevra's second year, I'm sure you've all heard the story, I gave her Aphrodite's gift so that the bond could be created fully. Today, I shall be taking away that gift from her because it is the gift of life saving love. To kill Harry Potter, I must break the bond so that Ginevra's love cannot save his life." Voldemort spoke to the crowd.

"Oh my god. Are you trying to say that my Mum never even loved my Dad?!" Lily cried, a look of horror on her face. I could slowly feel the tears rolling down my face. This was horrible. I looked over at James to see the pain in his face. I'd never seen him look so hurt. 

"That could be the case, yes Miss Potter." Voldemort smirked at her.

"Oh my god." Hermione gasped, tears rolling down her cheeks as well.