Chapter 31

Nadia Lovera (A/N: Yay first one!)

"Cassidy! Slow down a bit will you?!" I panted as Cassie carried on dragging me by the arm up the stairs that led to the Astronomy Tower.

"Nads is right Cass, slow down a bit, I'm going to have a heart attack if we keep this up!" Adira gasped as the three of us stopped on the stairs to get our breaths back.

"Damn we're out of shape, I'm definitely going back to the gym when we go home for the summer!" Cassie sighed. She always had been the sportiest out of all us girls.

"Adira Kinsey does not do exercise! I hope you know that!" Adira cried.

"Well we do now." I  chuckled a little, finally getting my breath back. 

"Gosh, you two are so lazy. This is important Nads, you know it is!" Cassie cried. 

"Of course I know it's important Cassie, we just don't need to run at the speed of light up the biggest staircase in Hogwarts!" I rolled my eyes. 

"Fine. Are you ready yet Adira?" Cassie turned to Adira who nodded soundlessly. 

The three of us began to climb up the stairs more slowly than before, thank god. As soon as I could see the doorway at the top the stairs I began to get nervous all of a sudden. I had never had to admit my feelings to anyone before and now I had to admit them to Tanner Jordan, one of the best looking boys in Hogwarts. But if what Cassie, Amber and Adira said was right, then Tanner felt the same way about me. Which seemed way too good to be true. 

"Nadia, you're just stood staring at the doorway, what's wrong?" Cassie interrupted my thoughts. 

"What if he doesn't actually like me Cass, i'm just nervous." I sighed in a whisper. 

"Well you're going to be fine." Adira told me with a sweet smile. 

"You have nothing to worry about, he's crazy about you. Go get him!" Cassie gave me a wide smile, resting her hand on my shoulder. 

I nodded once and took a deep breath, stepping through the doorway and walking on to the top floor of the Astronomy tower. Tanner was sat by the edge at the far side of the room looking down at the world below him, his head resting in his hand's. I needed to stop his pain and I could do that, I knew I could. 

"Tanner?" I spoke up, walking slowly towards him.

"Nadia?" His head whipped around to face me "What are you doing up here?" 

"Kyle told me where you'd be." I shrugged with a small smile, sitting down beside him. 

"What's wrong? Have they gone yet?" Tanner asked, referring to James, Amber, Kyle and Fred. 

"Yeah they left around half an hour ago. The question is, what's been wrong with you lately?" I turned the question on him, watching his face as he winced at my question. 

"Nothings been wrong Nads I swear, it's just stress you know. This is our last year at Hogwarts and-" 

"I know Tanner." I quickly cut him off knowing that he was talking rubbish. Tanner Jordan never got stressed. 

"What do you mean you know? Know what?" His eyes widening a little at my words. 

"I-I know how you feel about me Tanner." I looked away from him and down at the ground below. I wasn't able to look him in the eye. 

"What? How?" His eyes were extremely wide now. I could tell that he was worried. 

"I heard Amber, Cassie and Adira talking about it." I replied.