Crazy In Love

Beyonce's POV

I turned on my side. There was a sweet aroma in the air. I moaned in my sleep and sniffed again. I sat up and saw Michael standing there smiling. I woke up to a shirtless Michael Jackson and breakfast in bed? I liked this. I blinked and pinched my thigh to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "Good morning Mrs. Jackson." I smiled. "Good morning Mr. Jackson," I greeted. Michael was a notoriously bad cook, but it seemed like he pulled it together to make me breakfast. "Wow, this is nice." Michael shrugged and sat down in the bed. On the silver tray was: waffles, eggs, bacon, rice, and a muffin. Freshly squeezed orange juice was beside and a red rose was too.

I smiled as I grabbed the tray and began to eat. "You've really out done yourself Mr. Jackson." Michael smirked. "What can I say? I have to please my wife somehow." I chuckled as I eat my food and leaned on his shoulder. Michael kissed my forehead. "So..Mrs. Jackson. Would you like a wedding?" I frowned immediately and shook my head. Michael nodded. "Not a big fan?" "I like them," I said cautiously, "but I don't want one. Things might leak out to the press. Something might go wrong. I would want it in private." Michael nodded as he chewed a piece of my muffin. "So, you want it in private?" He asked. "I mean, it's your wedding too." Michael shrugged.

"I just want to call you mine. It doesn't matter to me."

The look in his eyes was the fiery blaze of passion. "Well...how about we get married as soon as we get to Neverland?" I suggested. "Just about six of us are there?" Michael asked. I nodded.

He smiled. "I could work with that." I watched Michael stroke my thigh gently and squeeze it. "Hey!" I hissed. I slapped his hand away. "You got the V on a piano at one in the morning....birthday boy!!"

Michael sighed and put his head in his hands. "Happy Birthday baby," I purred. I kissed Michael and wrapped my arms around him. "And I was thinking it slipped your mind." I grinned. "Oh..my baby thirty-three now....which makes me fourteen years younger than you." Michael's face turned white as snow. "That's a big gap," he whispered. I laughed. "Don't worry. You're not old enough to be my daddy." Michael frowned. "But I can be though." He bit his lip and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Eeww, go somewhere with that!"

Michael's POV

As soon as I walked down the steps Dana had tackled me with a hug. "Happy Birthday Baby Daddy!!" She hollered in glee. I rolled my eyes and made my way out of her death hug. "Whatever whatever." Dana began to shake her butt. "Awww...we gotta take you to a strip club!" Dana announced. Beyonce stopped what she was doing and stared at Dana. "Ma'am, do you want your job?" I whispered. Dana laughed.

"You know I was playing." Beyonce grumbled as she fed the twins their breakfast. I sighed and collapsed on the couch. My phone began to ring.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Happy birthday Applehead!" Janet announced. I laughed and blew a kiss through the phone. "Thank you Dunk." Janet giggled. "I miss you and I hope you're having fun in Cannes with my sister." I frowned. Sister? "Janet?" I whispered. I glanced over at Dana who hid behind the couch. "Yeah, Beyonce's like a sister to me! I hope you marry her soon. You all need to be together." She didn't know...thank God!! I smiled. "Yes, she'll be verrryy soon. I have to go feed these babies. Bye Janet."

"Bye Mikey."

I smiled and turned around. Bey had something behind her back. "Happy Birthday to you," she sang. I felt my cheeks flush with red. "Happy birthday to Michael. Happy birthday to youuu." Beyonce held out a little black box with a red ribbon on it. I grinned from ear to ear. "What's this?" "Something special." I gently took it out of her hand and opened it. It was a gold chain with a letter B on it. I smirked. "I'm your property now?" Bey smiled.