The Tatiana Experience

Beyonce's POV

I bounced Prince on my hip as I fixed him his milk. He quickly snatched the bottle from me and stuck it in his mouth. I laughed. "Yah thirsty ain't it?" I asked. Prince smiled. I patted his little head and kissed him. "You're a sweetie pie," I whispered. Prince reached out for my hand. I grabbed his little fist. "My little man." 

"I understand. Yes ma'am. All right. We'll discuss this later. Bye." 

Michael walked in the kitchen as he hung up the phone. "Yes ma'am," I quoted," was that one of our moms?" Michael glanced at me with his wide eyes. "No that was a friend of mine," he softly replied. "Oh?" I said. "Yes." Michael strutted to the refrigerator and grabbed some left overs. "Beyonce, why were you so mean to Tatiana the other day?" Michael asked. I sighed. "Michael, I don't like her or Lisa or any of your other exes." Michael frowned. "I don't have a lot of exes," Michael sharply answered. I crossed my arms. "She told me she wasn't happy working with Emilio sometimes." I shrugged. "So? This isn't Welfare!" I said. Michael glared at me in annoyance. "Well, I told her that if she got back on Frank's good side, she could probably work for me again under a management type position." 

"Michael how could you do that?!" I shouted. 

Michael grabbed his plae out of the microwave and took a bite into the pizza. "Simple, I just tell them." "But you didn't think about me and how this would affect me." Michael dropped his food on the plate and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Beyonce, you have to understand that Tatiana was once the light of my life just like you are. But you're different than her. You're extraordinary. You made me see thing I've never seen before. And you have my heart." 

I scoffed. "Then why must she work here? Can't you send her to Janet like she did Dana?" Michael shook his head. "You're going to learn to get along with her Beyonce." I frowned. "What if I don't want to?" Michael sighed. "Don't start with the what if's, just do it." Michael sighed. "I lost my appetite." He threw his food away and walked up the stairs. I frowned. "Stop whining so much," I muttered under my breath. 

Michael's POV

Dana and I sat at the studio. "So you're talking to Tatiana today?" Dana asked. I nodded. "Without Beyonce's consent?" I nodded again. "I can't believe you. Beyonce has always been protective and jealous when it comes to you since day one." I nodded as I wrote down some random lyrics in my notebook. 

"Makes me want to hire Ti even more." "Ti?" "Yes, a nickname for Tatiana." Dana sighed. "Michael, you're starting a war." I smiled. "I don't mind...it'd be nice to see a little competition." Dana's jaw dropped. "Are you serious?" I smirked. "Don't worry Dana. No one's going to get hurt in the making of this movie." Dana rubbed her forehead. "I can't work under these conditions Michael." 

"You don't have to Dana." 

That's when the studio phone rang. Dana answered. "Hey...yeah we're in here...She what? Oh...oh alright. Send her up." Dana slammed the phone down on the hook and pounced onto me. "You're going to get us both killed dammit! Michael, why must you provoke Beyonce and lead on Tatiana?" I laughed and pushed her off of me. "I'm not leading her on." That's when there was a soft tap on the door. 

"It's open," I said.

Tatiana poked her head in. "Hey Michael. Hi Dana." Dana mumbled something as she typed on her laptop. I hit her on the back. She hissed and waved. "Hey Tatiana," Dana said between clenched teeth. Dana stood up. "I'll be outside on the phone if you need me." I waved Dana good-bye and waited for her to close the door. When I focused back on Tatiana, I noticed that she had on a candy apple red sundress. She had on black heels to compliment her outfit. I smiled. "Good to see you again Ti." We hugged.