Bad Press Day

Four months later

Beyonce's POV

Michael and I smiled at each other as we ran back to Neverland. The air was crisp with spring and the kids were playing. We kept our house in Houston, but moved back to Neverland after all threats were cleared from us and everything slowly slipped back to normal. Dana, Solange, and Mama followed behind us as we were welcomed back by our staff. "Welcome home Mr. and Mrs. Jackson." We were served champagne on our triumphant return home. "Thank you all. It's great to be home," I stated. "Give us a speech Mr. Jackson!"

Michael laughed as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "It's been a tough two years for us all, but we made and we're doing better than ever! I'm glad to say everyone is safe. Everyone had a great time in Houston and we returned better than we left. To the return!"

"To the return!" Everyone replied.

Michael and I drank our wine and shared a passionate kiss. "Now let's get ready for the return home party tonight!" Dana hollered. The staff cheered as we left them for our bedroom. i let out a sigh of relief as we stared into our room. "I haven't seen this room in months." I nodded in agreement. "We should make love to celebrate." Michael spun me around and kissed me once more. "Someone's missed me?" I whispered. Michael rolled his eyes as he set the glasses of champagne down. "I have, but we should dance." I laughed as Michael squeezed me towards him. "Quite the lover aren't you?" I whispered.

Michael nodded as we danced to no music in the room. "Your heartbeat is the only rhythm I need." There was a soft tap at the door as we danced. "If I may interrupt...." We turned around and saw Dana with a list. "The guest list. I'll leave you two alone." She shot Michael a look and smirked. "See you later," she sang. Michael rolled his eyes as he sat on the bed and pulled me with him. "So, everybody on this list you want?" I nodded as I skimmed over it. A soft pair of lips pressed against my neck. "Let's rest before the party."

Michael's hand touched my chin and turned to face him. "Beyoncé. I know we're still working but..you-"

I cut Michael off with my hand. "You don't have to ask your wife ,aka me, anything." Michael chuckled and sighed. "I miss my pusher love girl." I smiled. "She never left baby." Michael and I shared a passionate kiss before it grew a little hotter. Michael shifted my leg to where I was straddling him. "I missed you," he whispered. "I missed you more," I said in between kisses. Michael undid my blouse and his chilled fingers touched my skin. "I've missed this skin." Michael placed a tender kiss on my torso. I hummed unknowingly in response. "Do you miss me?" He asked softly as he kissed my neck again. I nodded. "Say it," he ordered in his dominating voice. "I miss you," I whimpered. Michael chuckled as he hands wandered up and down my thighs. Instinctively, I opened my legs up. Michael laughed. "Look at wifey." Michael had the dirty habit of straining the teasing.

"Pleaseeeee. I really missed you." Michael took me by my waist and laid me down on the bed. He kissed me passionately and wouldn't stop until we almost felt light-headed. "I oughta leave a little mark on you. Just so everyone knows who you belong to." Michael kissed my neck softly and then bit down to create a hickey. I gasped and moaned against him as he pulled back. He chuckled, the innocent shy man on camera was long gone. "You'll thank me later."

"Stop fucking with me and fuck me!" I hissed.

Michael ran his hands up my thighs and pulled my skirt down. I was already a mess down below and Michael only made it worse. He smirked as he touched the lining of the lace and pulled it down.

It's probably been a little over a year since we had sex and I was feeling like a teenager doing it for the first time. "Michael I'm nervous," I confessed. Michael looked up. "Baby girl it's me. Don't be nervous. It's been a while?" I nodded shyly as my cheeks burned. Michael kissed my cheek. "For once I'll be gentle." He kissed me on the lips and slid his tongue into my mouth. He gently touched my back as my bra slid off. Michael was still fully clothed. I undid his buttons and marveled at his toned chest. "Been working out since I've been gone?" He nodded. I took the time to let my hands wander. I missed Michael. His touch, his scent, his atmosphere. I touched every inch of him. From his jaw line to his navel. "Damn," I whispered. I had actually forgotten how toned and fit Michael was, and how statuesque his body was.