Morphine

Beyonce's POV

I laid in the warm bed that morning. I blinked and yawned. "Michael?" I murmured. "Hmm?" "I love you," I whispered into the pillow. Michael chuckled. "Is that you talking or the rough sex?" "Both," I replied. I grabbed his hand and held it. Michael kicked my thigh with his knee. "I love you too," he whispered. I grinned and hugged his hand. I snuggled up next to him like a little girl would do her daddy. I smiled and sat up. "Would you like some breakfast my dear hubby?" I whispered. Michael laughed and nodded. "Yes ma'am, that would be nice." I got up and sashayed in no clothes before running off to the bathroom. I heard Michael's muffled laughter. I smiled as I combed my hair. 

I stared at the diamond ring weighing my whole hand down. I grinned and felt my heart skip a beat. "Mrs. Jackson, I'm going down for breakfast!" Michael called. I nodded. "I'm right behind you baby." I tied my hair up and slipped on a danty piece of lingerie. I already knew Michael was going to flip out!! I chuckled to myself and walked down the stairs. Michael was busy making breakfast, even though he was a horrible cooked. I remember when he almost set the toaster on fire by putting the butter in with the bread! I grinned and began humming as I approached him. Michael spit out his apple juice and stared at me. "Beyonce Giselle Jackson...what is on your skin?" I smiled and twirled around. "Victoria," I whispered slyly. Michael's already big eyes widened even more. "That's just nasty," he whispered. I laughed and watched as Michael cautiously cut the red pepper slowly, trying not to amputate himself. 

I laughed and grabbed the knife from him. "Shoo shoo! I got this. Go work the oven." To this day, I still regret letting him do that. 

I cut the peppers with amazing speed and began tossing them into a bowl. Michael was actually doing pretty good on the oven. I grinned and spun around. "Having fun back there Michael?" Michael was shimming his shoulders as he tossed the omelet batter into the pan. "May I have peppers and bacon please?" I smiled and tossed them into the pan. Michael smiled and kissed me. "Why thank you Mrs. Jackson." 

After we ate our homemade breakfast, Michael suggested we go to the beach. I nodded as I gulped down the last of the apple juice. "C'mon girl!" Michael grabbed my hand and led me outside. I shrieked in reply, "Michael slow down!!!" He laughed and picked me up. 

"Ah!!! I love you." I smiled and noticed he still had on the necklace with "B" on it. I grinned and touched his neck. "You still have this?" I whispered. Michael nodded. "Why would I not have it?" Michael replied. We held hands and walked on the beach. Unlike the one in Cannes, this one was public. Michael held my hand tighter. We noticed how people were beginning to look at us. 

"Would you like to head back?" I whispered. Michael shook his head. It wasn't a big crowd out but people were taking pictures. Michael turned around and seemed at ease when he noticed the two security guards walking fifteen feet behind us. I wrapped my arms around Michael's waist and hugged him. He smiled. 

"You are really trying to start a mob over here aren't you?" 

I nodded and watched as people began to take pictures. Michael groaned and began to hide his face. I grabbed his hands. "Don't..." I held his hands and we continued to walk down the shore until it the sun was bothering Michael. He whimpered and whispered, "I need to head back." 

I sighed and watched as Michael turned on his heels and headed for the house. I followed as the guards surrounded us and ushered us to the house. I watched as Michael walked up the stairs and collasped on the bed. "What's wrong Mikey?" I whispered. Michael sighed and sat up. "I'm sorry Bey. I can't be out in the sun for long since..." I knew what he meant. Michael's vitiligo didn't allow him to be out for long unless he had on long sleeves to cover him. 

Michael sighed and unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to the side. I stood in front of him and placed my hands on his face. "Don't be sorry..."Michael nodded and hugged me. "You smell heavenly," he whispered. I grinned and pushed him on the bed. He gasped. I climbed on top of him and buried my face in his hair.