Chapter 1 - Meet Anna Blark

Hey guys. This is my first fanfic so, you know. I own the characters. :)x Just read, vote, comment and like. I hope you'll enjoy. xx Much love. 😘 

-------

-Anna's POV-

I got off an plane after a long flight from London to LA. I was so tired, I then decided to check-in in a not-so-expensive hotel. Hi, I'm Anna, 17 and from Ireland. I just stayed in London because I'm a young entrepreneur and decided to put up a boutique in the busy streets of London.

After a thirty minute drive to the hotel, I was alarmed by the many screaming girls outside. I didn't care but the guards wouldn't let me in. Since, I was really tired, I compete with those guards because they thought I was one of those screaming girls but I'm not. "Finally!" I said to myself after one guard let me in and so I can breathe easily after all those screaming girls. I walked to the front desk and asked if there's a vacant ordinary room for one. "Good morning! I would want to check-in please. If there are any available rooms, please let me know ASAP." I told the lady as she smiled and replied, "Yes there is one, a VIP suite. That's only one left." After she offered, I quickly handed her my credit card and asked a bell boy to take me to my suite. That's in room 417.

After a five hour sleep, I was awakened by those screaming girls outside my window. "These girls wouldn't stop screaming! I can't fall back asleep! This is crap." I said to my self. I have no idea why there are a lot of screaming girls outside this hotel holding a banner that says, "I love One Direction." I don't get it. First thing I know is that I know who this boy band is but I'm not much a big fan. I got up from bed and immediately brushed my teeth and took a shower. I didn't unpacked my things yet so after I took a bath, I just dig in my clothes and got a pink lace tank top with matching black lace shorts and some wedges. I applied light make-up and curled my hair and got out of my suite.

---- 

Hey you guys. xx God bless you all! Please read my story. ENJOY! It's just the beginning guys. Support please. Vote, comment and like! xoxoxox.