Chapter 2 - Bumped, Meet and One Direction

After I got out of my suite, I bumped onto this guy who I seemed so familiar to me. Those ocean blue eyes that were twinkling and just so so beautiful to stare at. He helped me up since I was the one who fell on the floor. He reached out his hand for me and I stood up and sweep some dirt on my clothes. "Hi, I'm Niall. I'm sorry if I bumped onto you I didn't see you coming." My jaw dropped as he introduce himself and offered a hand, "Hi, I'm Anna. No, it's okay. I didn't see you were coming either." I said nervously and a short silence came in and was interrupted by one of Niall's bandmate who I remembered was Harry. "Hi, I'm Harry." AGAIN, my jaw dropped as he introduced himself. I replied and said, "Hi, I'm so hungry. If you don't mind, I better get going now."

--Harry's POV--

"What's up, mate?" I told Niall as he stood there and didn't say a word after the girl he met left. "Niall! Hey NIALL! If you're not going to answer me, I'll eat your food." I said and he came back to reality. After eating out breakfast, me and the rest of the boys are getting ready for our meet and greet.

--Niall's POV--

I was awoken by the screaming girls outside our hotel window. I got up immediately and went to the loo. I took a warm shower and brushed my teeth. I went out of my suite and ran to the elevator when I quickly bumped into a pretty girl. "Hi, I'm Niall. I'm so sorry if I bumped onto you. I didn't see you coming." I said nervously to her as I gave her a hand and helped her get up from the floor. She then answered me, "Hi, I'm Anna. No, it's okay. I didn't see you coming either." She told me as she got up. After a minute of awkward silence, Harry interrupted and introduced himself but Anna denied him.

---

Hey you guys. Please comment honestly on what you think about my story. I'll appreciate it very much. Much love. :)xx Thanks. vote, comment! SUPPORT