Chapter 19

(A/N: So, I didn't receive much votes but I'm just going to update. I might update tomorrow also since my sister, my dad and I will be having a 8 day vacation in Manila and a place called "Ilocos Sur" which we kinda have a beach house and it has no WiFi nor internet, I think and it's far away from the city proper. But, I'll try my best to find Internet connection. Here's an update .x )

Niall's POV

"Good night, Niall." I said to myself.

*next morning*

I glanced at my phone and it was already 9 o'clock in the morning. I looked at my side and Anna was not there. I got up from bed, went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and proceeded to the kitchen. The boys were all awake and I can see that Anna is making pancakes. I went to her and snaked my hand on her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Morning beautiful." I said and Anna gave a smirk.

"Morning handsome." She replied continuing on flipping the pancakes.

As soon as she was done, we all gathered in the table. She made a lot of pancakes since we all like the way she does it. She placed three platters of pancakes on the table.

"Not yet!" She shouted as she headed to the fridge.

She got back holding a bottle of maple syrup, butter and milk. She placed it on the table and we all dig in.

I ate the most and she ate the least. I was about to eat my last piece when she wanted to ask for it.

"I just ate two pieces of my pancakes, can I at least get the last piece Niall? Even half?" She asked.

I gave her half of the pancake and the boys' eyes got big and they looked at me then Anna.

"Whooottt?!" She said while munching her pancake.

"Niall doesn't share his food even us." Louis said.

"That makes me special." She said in "duh" tone.

"It makes sense." Liam said.

Anna's POV

I got up early and didn't bother on waking Niall up since he just slept there peacefully. I went straight to the kitchen and I found the boys on the couch, watching TV.

"Morning boys." I shouted.

'Morning ... Morning"

After we ate our breakfast, Liam volunteered to do the dishes and I just agree with him. Niall was sitting on the bar seat and I approached him.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey."

"So, when are we going to tell the boys?

"Uhm, what about now?"

"That's a good idea."

After our small conversation, just in time Liam is done washing the dishes. We all went to the living room and we found Zayn, Harry and Louis watching the telly.

"Uhmmm" I cleared my throat.

Then they all turned to me and Niall.

"We have something to tell you guys." I told them and Harry turned the telly off.

"WHAT? ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" Louis asked.

"No. Uhm, me and Niall are now official." I told them right away to avoid questions.

They all stood up and gave us group hugs.

"Congrats mate. When are you going to tell management?" Zayn said, slapping Niall's arm playfully.