Chapter 14 - Waking up boutique and One Direction

"I love you too Niall." finally told Niall my feelings for him. I know we just met a couple of weeks ago but he was different. After telling him my feelings, he told me that he loves. Gosh. That guy was fast. But then with all the happenings, it happened that I said that I love him too. Well, let's see what happens next.

Awkward silence came and thunder starts to sound. English weather is not that much enjoyable. Until then, Niall spoke.

"Erm, Anna? We should go now. I think it's going to rain sometime." Niall said scratching the back of his head.

"Ok. Sure. Shall we?" We stood up and walked going to my car. After about a

10 minute drive, "You can drop me here. I can walk." Niall said. "No, it's okay. I can take you home. I can manage." Where did that confidence come from? Niall nod and agreed. I just discovered then that their house is just 3 blocks away.

"Thank you, Anna. I'll see you tomorrow then? I'll text you later. Goodbye." Niall waved goodbye and shut my car door with that I head home.

I brought with me my bags from dad and went to my room. *Buzz* *Buzz*

My phone is vibrating. Who could it be? I got my phone from my back pocket and it was Niall.

"Hey. I miss you already. X - Niall" Cheeky boy. I know were not together yet but I'll just go with it.

"Haha. Silly boy, i miss you too. :)X - Anna." I know it's corny but I just sent it anyway.

.........

"Hahaha ! I told the boys about what happened a while ago they freaked out ! Do u have plans for tomorrow? X - Niall." With his reply, I was planning to go to my boutique tomorrow, I'll just invite them though. Let's see if it'll work. Instead of replying, I called him.

'Ring' 'Ring'

~ Call convo ~

"Niall: Hey. So, what are your plans then?"

"Anna: Can you put it on speaker phone? Are the boys with you now?"

"Niall: 'YES!' 'Hi Anna, Niall loves you' Shut up Harry. 'Vas happenin'" I think I'm gonna be deaf. -_____-

"Anna: CALM DOWN GUYS! Well, I was planning on inviting you tomorrow. I'm going to my boutique. Only if you want to and if you don't have plans for tomorrow. Plus, you're going to have dinner at home."

"Niall: *discussing* OKAY. WE'LL GO!"

"Anna: Stop yelling Louis! See you guys then."

*phone convo end*

Those boys are hyper. Well, I better sleep now.

My alarm clocks stars to alarm and I can already smell pancakes and coffee. It was just 6 in the morning. I went to have a warm shower and brushed my teeth. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I went to my walk-in closet, thinking that I'll be whole day with the boys, I got my blue skinny jeans with my stripe sweater and my big fluffy scarf since it's cold outside. I applied light make-up and headed downstairs.

"Good morning sweetie." Dad greeted me with a big grin on his face and invited me to eat with him. "Let's eat?"

I sat down in agreement and I ate as many pancakes as I can and Dad started talking.

~ convo ~

"Dad: So, what are your plans today?"

"Anna: I'm going to my boutique Dad. How about you? Don't forget our plans for tonight okay." I reminded him.