Chapter 17

• The next day •

---Harry's "short" POV---

* flashback *

It was 12MN when I feel like going to the bathroom and pee. I got up from bed and got out of my room when I noticed Niall's door was open. I went to have a peek but no one was there.

I was doing an Irish dance since i really wanted to pee so bad.

After peeing, Niall still wasn't there. I didn't really mind. I didn't text nor called him. But nah, I'm still sleepy.

*end of flashback*

It was early in the morning when I glanced at my phone. It was 8AM already and I can smell bacon from the kitchen.

I went to the bathroom to gargle and went down to eat breakfast.

"Morning Haz!" Liam said.

"Good morning!" I said in my morning voice. (A/N: Just imagine that. Ah! It melts. Okay.)

I noticed that Niall was already in the couch watching TV.

"Niall" I called him.

"What?"

I got closer to him and ask him about last night. Not wanting for the others to hear it.

"Where were you last night?"

"I went for a walk with Anna." He answered me. My girly side was on and I want to know more.

"And? What happened?" I asked him.

"We just went to the park and talk until something was moving in the bushes and she was afraid and went home."

"That's it? When are you going to tell her?" He was still in calm. I wonder why but he kept on smirking.

"Next month."

"Why? What? Niall, are kidding me?"

"Haz, if I love her, I would wait. I just wanna get to know her more."

I walked away. Niall was right! Maybe he should wait. Well, he would do anything, I guess.

---Niall's POV---

*few weeks later*

I was staying at home the past weeks. Anna was busy managing her boutique.

I decided to pay her a visit. That would do.

I took a quick shower and change my clothes. I went down and told Liam where I am going. The rest of the boys were still asleep. Well, I just noticed that I woke up early.

I got the car keys and go.

Before I went straight to her shop, I dropped by a flower shop.

Some fans noticed me and went out. I bought a bouquet for Anna and some chocolates.

I parked my car just near the shop and I saw Anna immediately.

I went inside and Anna was at the cashier. I greeted her and handed her the bouquet and chocolates.

"Niall, you don't have to." She said.

"It's nothing." I answered.

There were teenage girls inside and they noticed me. One girl squealed and asked if she could have picture with me and I nodded.

After taking pictures, one girl approached Anna.

---Anna's POV---

"Are Niall's girlfriend? Step away from him. You're ugly and you don't deserve, bitch." And walked away.