Chapter 8 - Swim, stroll and One Direction

Everyone was in shock knowing that me and Niall have similarities together. I mean, I didn't know that much about him. But since the boys were talkative enough, I got little infos about Niall then.

After our mini get-to-know, it was already past 1 in the morning and we decided to go back to our rooms and just sleep. The boys thanked me for my time and I also thanked them too for being nice to me.

It was 11 in the morning when I woke up. I didn't care much about the time. I got my phone and got 3 missed calls and 2 unread messages. The missed calls were from my dad and one text from him also and the other one was from Niall.

Dad's text: "Hey sweetie! Let me know if you're back in London, okay? Take care. I got a surprise for you. I love you." Awwwe! My dad is the sweetest! I quickly replied to his text saying, "Sure Dad! I'll be back in four days. I love you too! Take care also!" Time flies so fast. These past few days, I realised that I did nothing but just staying in room.

The other text came from Niall saying: "Anna, me and the lads are going swimming? Wanna come? ;)xx -Niall" Isn't Niall the sweetest too? Awwww! I chuckled reading his text. Since I don't have plans today, I decided to go for a swim with them.

I got my topshop two piece bathing suit covering them with my white kimono transparent blazer and slid my slippers on. Before I got out, I brushed my teeth first. I really hate morning breath.

I was on my way to the pool when me phone buzzed from my hand. It was a call from Niall and I answered it. "Yeah. Sure. I'm on my way." Niall was making me go faster since they really want me to join them. I got there and all their jaws DROPPED.

"Hey you guys! What's happening here?" I asked them.

"YOU ARE SO HOT! WOAH." Harry said while Louis playfully slapped his arm.

"The water's great. You better come in!" Liam said paddling his way to Niall in his floating bed.

~ after swimming ~

---Anna's POV---

I was so tired after swimming. We were just fooling around and catch each other and push them in the pool. I went to the bathroom to have a quick warm shower. When I got out from the shower, I got my favourite high-waist shorts and white lace chiffon crop top.

I blow dried my hair leaving it wavy. I applied a little blush-on on my face and got out.

I went to bed and got my phone. I went to my twitter account to update. I was just scrolling around my timeline until I got struck with Niall's tweet. 'NiallOfficial: I think i like her. What should i do? Xx' Who's he talking about? Well, that girl must be so lucky.

I closed my twitter account and went for a stroll around town. I got my purse and inside is my phone, wallet and room keys. I didn't bother to bring my car since I just want to walk. My vacation is about to end in four days. I should make this worthwhile.

I went window shopping but ended up spending. It was okay with me to spend money since I have a good business. I've strolling around for 2 hours and I decided to grab a bite in one LA's street food.

I got a waffle with whip cream and chocolate sauce on it. I also had a veggie salad which was really good. Cravings unsatisfied. I went inside this little convenience store and bought a pint of Ben & Jerry's chocolate ice cream.

It was getting dark so I decided to go back to the hotel. As I reached my room, I quickly placed my bags down and lay down on my bed when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said.

---

Comment your honest thoughts guys!! Please! Much love. :) xxxxxo