Chapter 4 - Stroll, Ask out and One Direction

---Anna's POV---

As I was on my way out, Niall called me and asked for my number. "If you don't mind, can I ask your number?" He said scratching the back his neck. My jaw dropped. His thick Irish accent made me give him his number. "Oh yes sure. Just give me your phone, I'll type it." He handed me his iPhone and I put my number in and saved it with the name "The girl I bumped into;)". One of his band mate called him and I immediately went out of the shop. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. NIALL OF ONE DIRECTION ASKED FOR MY NUMBER. I was jumping inside and smiling like an idiot outside, I don't care what people think. I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket, I got it out and read the message. "Hey babe. It's Niall. Just making sure you gave me the right number.;)xx Text me back?x -Niall" Shit. Did he just called me babe? I mean, as what I said I'm not a big fan of One Direction but shit just got serious.

As I was strolling around the mall, I found a Starbucks coffee shop. I went inside and chilled foe a while. I ordered a Mocha Frapp and some waffles. I was starting to feel nervous about me and Niall texting each other. I mean, I'm just an ordinary girl who bumped into him twice. While I was drinking my coffee, I remembered that Niall texted me and haven't sent a reply. So, I got my phone from my purse and texted Niall. "What's with the babe? Haha. And yes, I gave you my right and only number. ;)x -Anna." I pressed send. I wasn't sure about what I texted him but my mind was empty. After finishing my drink and food, I strolled around the mall again and went inside a Topshop store. I found this really cute dress that I really like, so I tried it on and since I liked it, I bought it right away without any doubts.

After a 1 hour stroll in the mall, my feet got tired and I decided to head back to the hotel. It was 10 minute drive back to my hotel since there was no traffic. As I arrived at my hotel, I immediately rode the elevator and quickly went inside my room. I've got nothing to do so I decided to unpack my stuff from yesterday.

---Niall's POV--- 

After getting Anna's number, I texted her right away just to make sure she gave me her correct number. After a short while of waiting, I got her reply and immediately read it. It was 30 minutes before the meet and greet and me and the boys are now getting ready for our meet and greet. It was a good thing that our hotel was near the mall.

**After 5 hours of meet&greet**

I was so tired from the meet and greet and me and the boys decided to have dinner. So we went for a casual restaurant. We ordered and food, normally I order a lot. After eating we talked a little and Harry asked me something that made me smile. "Hey mate? Are you in love with this girl you met this morning? I mean you can't get this smile off your face since this morning." I gave a smirked and answered him, "I don't know if I'm in love mate. I mean, I know I just met her but she's fit and beautiful!" My eyes started to sparkle as I said that. "Well, better ask her out before we leave LA in two weeks!" Harry said. HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT THAT.

---  

Hey you guys. Find out what will happen next to Niall and Anna. Much love. Xx Support, comment, like and vote! xoxoxoxox ;)