Chapter 9 - Date getting ready and One Direction

I really didn't expect someone to knock on my door. Maybe, it was Niall? Well, I'm getting my hopes high. I was laying on my bed shouting come in when someone knocked. I was surprised to see Niall holding a bouquet of flowers.

He went closer to my bed and he started talking. "Hey Anna. Sorry for bothering you. I just wanted to ask you something?" Niall said and he started to have red cheeks. "Uhm. It's okay. What are you going to ask?" I felt butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous of what he was going to ask. I said smirking.

---Niall's POV---

"Is it not too much to ask if I ask you on a date?" I told her handing her the flowers I bought. I breathe in relief after saying that. "Oh! I totally understand if you don't want to." I quickly added scratching the back to my head.

After a moment of silence, I felt two arms wrapped around me. "Of course, I do want to go on a date with you!" She said. I hugged her back. "Oh. Sorry about that. I was in shocked you know." She added. I just gave her a sweet smile and said, "By the way, tonight at 7. I'll fetch you here. See you! Bye!" I was really happy! I went out of her room putting a big smile on my face.

I went back to my room and didn't expect the boys were there. They saw me smiling and Louis spoke. "Hey mate! Why are you smiling? You like an idiot!" I just continued smiling and replied, "I just asked Anna to go out on a date with me and she said yes!" Everyone was in shock. "Well, that's a good thing to know. I never thought you would ask her out. And make it memorable since we will be leaving in two days." Harry said and hugged me.

TWO DAYS. Two days and after that, I wouldn't be seeing Anna anymore. We can text but it's really different being with her personally.

*Few hours later*

I fell asleep and I noticed it was already 5:30 in the afternoon. Earlier, I made reservations in an Italian restaurant, I think which probably the most expensive here in LA. Now, I got up from bed and proceeded directly to my bathroom. I showered quickly and brushed my teeth.

After that, I got dressed up. I wore a plain white shirt with matching black blazer, tan chinos and white supras. After dressing up, I styled my hair just like Zayn's. A little quiff would do. I looked in the mirror smiling exposing my braces.

---Anna's POV---

I was really happy about what Niall asked me. After he got out of my bedroom, I got up from my bed and just jumping around with a big smile on my face. I couldn't say no to a face like that. It's really because, I like him more that he ever know.

I got tired of jumping and got my phone. I opened my twitter account and I just saw what Niall tweeted. '@NiallOfficial: Just asked the girl i like on a date and she said yes! Wohoo !! Wish me luck guys ! Xx'. What did I just was real. He likes me too! After seeing that tweet, I locked my phone and just fell asleep happily. Time flew fast and it was already 4:30 in the afternoon.

I got up and went to have a quick shower and brushed my teeth. Since I have less than 2 hours to get ready, I let my hair dry for easy styling. I went to my room's walk-in closet. I opened my cabinet and got a sparkling knee length red dress matching it with white bedazzled pumps. I quickly got my little jewelry box and decided to wear my gold necklace with my name engraved on it and some pearl earrings and some diamond bracelet. Matching everything is my black clutch bag I bought in Forever 21.

I slipped in my dress, pumps and everything. I looked in the mirror and I really loved my dress. It really fits me, it was also showing my curves. It was 5:45 when I glanced on my phone. It's really hard for a girl to pick an outfit, right? I went straight to my bathroom and straightened my long hair after that I got my purse placing inside is my phone, wallet and room keys. After getting ready, it was already 6:30 and I heard a knock on my door. Looking in the mirror for the last time, I quickly went to my door opening it with a surprise look on my face.