Chapter 13 - SURPRISE Nandos and One Direction

---Anna's POV---

After a 5 hour sleep, I quickly got up went to the toilet and brushed my teeth. Since I was hungry and craving for Nandos, I asked my dad's permission if he can let me go out. I got myself covered. Wearing my sweater, sweatpants and some boots since it was cold outside. Normal English weather.

I went downstairs and he shouted, "SURPRISE!!" Dad yelled. "I was suppose to give this to you a while ago sweetie but, you were asleep." He added. Okay, there was nothing new in the living room. "Actually, the surprise is outside." Oh Daddy. We both went outside and my jaw dropped.

My dad got me a new car! He got me a black range rover that I've been checking out last month. "OH MY GOD DADDY! How did you know that I've been wanting this? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I ran to him and hugged him tight. "Well, I have people. You're welcome Sweetie. But, there's more if you want." He gave me the key to the care. "Open the trunk and the back seat." He instructed.

MY JAW DROPPED AGAIN. The trunk was full of Chanel, LV, Gucci, Givenchy bags. "Daddy, what's this? I mean, these are a lot." I said while peeking each bag. "Well, it's not that I'm spoiling you but I just want to give these to you. Just think of it as an welcoming gift.and, being successful in your boutique. " He said while smiling. Awwe. My dad loves me a lot. "Daddy, I can never thank you enough for all of this. This is a lot. Thank you!" I said kissing his cheek and hugging him tight. "Well, Dad?" I asked. "Yes sweetheart?" He responded. "Well, I'm hungry and if it's okay with you, can I go to Nandos?" I said nervously. "Sure you can. Do you want security?" Just being an over protective Dad, I still love him though. "No Dad. I'm okay. Can I use my new car now?" I hope he does not protest. "Okay honey. Be safe!" He said and hugged me and kissed my forehead.

I texted Niall that I was already there waiting for him. I sat at the back part of the restaurant just to be safe. *buzz*

"From: Niall :)

At yo back. Haha :p"

Typical Niall. The boys were with him. We ordered our food and ate. Awkward silence begins. Yeah. Maybe we were just hungry and we just want to eat seriously. *buzz* My phone rang. Who could it be?

"From: Daddy❤

I almost forgot! Have you checked your back seat? I got you a new credit card. Love you." Well, my dad is just being my dad. He buys me everything even though I can afford some by myself. I'm just thankful enough.

"To: Daddy❤

Got it. Thanks Dad. You're the best. Love you too! See u later."

"Who's that?" Louis asked while drinking his coke.

"My dad." I answered him.

---Niall's POV---

We were eating silently as Louis broke the silence. After Louis asking Anna who was texting him, awkward silence again.

"So Anna, where do you live?" Harry asked.

"1034, Waterfront St." (Idk if it exist, just go with it.) She answered.

"Oh! It's near our flats." Harry answered.

"Well, what street are you in?" She asked while sipping his coke.

"1045, Avalanche St." Harry replied.

"Just around the corner ey." Anna answered.

"You know, we passed by this big house. It was massive. I think the gate was blue. It's in your street Anna. Guards were all around it. Right boys?" I said nervously.

"Yeah. I wonder who lives there." Liam said.

"Don't tease that's my house. My dad gave it to me. He was so blessed and his charity work is successful. He shared his blessings to me." Anna said awkwardly. I think she was shy when he said that.

"Speaking of, what's his surprise to you? You told me he has a surprise?" Yes. I remembered. Thank God or it would just be another awkward silence.

"Well, my Dad bought me a new Range Rover and inside was my new credit card and some branded stuffs." She said.

"By the way you guys, my Dad wants to meet all of you. Especially, Niall." She added.

Woah. What?! I blushes as she announced that to us.

"When? We're free anytime. Since we are having vacation."Zayn said excitedly.

"Tomorrow night?" She asked.

"Great. We should see you then." Liam said.

All is set for tomorrow. We are meeting Anna's father. Especially ME.

After eating, Louis paid our bill and exited the restaurant. Anna went to her car before I was going to approach her, the boys passed by and Louis said, "We're going to leave. Good luck with Anna."

I called for her name and she responded.

~Convo~

"Anna: What's up?"

"Niall: Can i ride with you? The boys left me." I was shy asking her.

"Anna: Sure. But, I'm still going to the park though. Wanna come?"

"Niall: Sure."

---Anna's POV---

Niall went with me going to the park. It was just a 10 minute drive. I spotted a parking space and parked my car. Turns out, no one recognised Niall, peaceful moment ahead. We were seating on the bench watching little kids play in the play ground and Niall started talking.

~Convo~

"Niall: Can I ask you something?" Oh god. This better be good.

"Anna: Sure, what is it?"

"Niall: Remember our flight day? I mean, a few hours ago? I saw your tweet saying that you think you already love an Irishman? Who are you talking about?" To be honest, I just want to tell him how i feel.

"Anna: Erm... Uhm... I ah... Was talking about you. Because, ever since we met, I felt different when I'm around you. I feel protected and secured." Oh yes baby. Feeling better after I said that.

"Niall: I feel the same way. I love you Anna. I know we're not together yet, but I'll make effort just to hear your sweetest yes soon." Awww! Isn't he lovely?

"Anna: I love you too Niall." There it is. I finally spit it out.

---

Long chapter again. Idc if less people are reading, I just love posting new chapters and I'm enjoying writing my story. Well, read, comment, like, vote and share. Follow me on Twitter: @narrygirrrl

Much love. Xx Love you all directioners.