Chapter 7 - Long introduction, Clone and One Direction

---Anna's POV---

The boys wanted to have a get-to-know game with me. I agreed with them. After eating, we all decided to get back to our rooms. Louis said that we could have our little activity in Niall's room. I agreed with it, I changed into my Victoria secret pajamas and a sweater that has a mustache design. I slipped into my black uggs and quickly went to Niall's room.

I went to where the boys were. I sat down and crossed my legs. Louis wanted me to go first, I agreed and started talking.

"Hi guys. I'm Anna Blark. 17. i'm from Westmeath Mullingar, Ireland. We moved to London when I was still 12. My dad has a charity house in Bradford, Cheshire, Wolverhampton and Doncaster. I have 1 brother named Greg and a older sister who's name is Gemma. I have a boutique in London. I have a flat in Manchester. My mom is just a housewife." I was really open with them. They were just staring at me with amazement. "Oh c'mon Anna, continue! It's getting interesting and weird too." Louis said. "Weird? Why? What? Are guys bored? I can just cut there, you know." I told them. "I'll tell you later, Just continue." Louis said putting a little smile on his face. "Okay, I'm just having a two week vacation here in LA. After that, I'll be going back to London to finish Uni. I write songs and I can sing too and can also play the guitar. I love food. My dad is famous because of his charity works but I don't really go with him. I'm single." I just finished there.

Their jaw dropped. I was in shock, they were quiet the whole time. But, thanks to Louis who began talking. SAVE! "Okay, guys. Now, your turn." I said happily.

"Hi, I'm Niall Horan. From Westmeath Mullingar, Ireland. I love food and I play the guitar too." Niall said putting a smile on his face.

"I'm Harry Styles from Holmes Chapel, Chesire. I'm single too. *wink*" Harry said. Putting a big smile on his face exposing his deep dimples. He was such a flirt.

"Liam Payne from Wolverhampton. I love Batman and I have a girlfriend. *smile*" Oh I can see that. Well, he's not my type so it was okay.

"I'm Zayn Malik from Bradford. I have girlfriend." Zayn said in a crappy voice. He smiled at me and just then Louis began talking. 

"If I were to describe these boys, Niall is the funny one, Harry is the flirt, Zayn is the Bradford bad boy and Liam is the smart one also he is the "Daddy direction" that's what the fans call him. Well, I'm Louis Tomlinson, the sass mastah from Doncastah and I have a girlfriend!" Louis said in his "ah" accent and it made me laugh. "I think you're the funny one. I think Niall is the cute one." I said and started laughing.

"Niall! Anna thinks you're cute. HAHAHAHAHA!" Harry said to Niall giving him a blush on his cheeks.

I just realized that Louis said he has a girlfriend, so I bothered to ask him a little a about her. "Hey Louis, is your girlfriend Eleanor Calder?"

---Louis POV---

I was shocked when Anna asked me if my girlfriend was Eleanor. "Uhm, yup! Why?" I said popping the P. "Ohw, we go the the same Uni together and I admire on the way she dress. That's why your face was so familiar then." Anna said nervously. "i thought her right! HAHAHA!" We all laughed.

"Guys, why don't we ask Anna some questions." I said and the lads agreed with me. 

Liam started asking Anna, "What is your favorite food?" 

"Uhm, anything from Nandos. My all time favorite is the Peri-Peri chicken. Yeah! That one!" I said proudly.

"This is weird. First, when you introduced yourself you mentioned where we live also in which your father has a charity house. Niall has a brother name Greg and Harry has a older sister name Gemma. WEIRD." Louis said.

"What-" I cut off Anna and I suggested to just continue asking questions.

"When is your birthday?" Niall asked her. 

"September 13, 1995"

"it's getting weirder and weirder" I said.

Anna stopped and said, "Oh. Is there something wrong?"

"No. It's just you and Niall have the birthdate." Zayn said.

"We moved on! Favorite singer?" Harry asked.

"Ed Sheeran! He's the best. I once went to his concert. IT WAS EPIC. That was the most unforgettable day of my life." 

"We're all close friends with Ed." Harry said.

"Oh really? You guys should let me meet him. He's ginger Jesus! Please please please!"

We all laughed and nod in agreement. "Favorite song?"

"Oh. Gotta be you and Viva La Vida."

"Good choice. It's Niall fave too."

"GUYS! I THINK IT'S FATE! They both have a lot of similarities with Niall."

"Right or left?" Louis asked.

"LEFT!" Anna said smiling.

"Last question, exercise?" Liam asked.

"MORE LIKE LARGE FRIES FROM McDONALDS"

"I give up! He is Niall's soulmate!" Louis said.

----

Hey guys. Another long chapter here! support, vote, comment and like! xoxoxox Much love =))