Chapter 12 - Home sweet home and one direction

After a 10 hour flight from LA, we have arrived in London safe and sound. But still, I hate jet lag forever and always. The boys and I were in disguise so that we will not going to be mobbed. After getting off the plane, I was looking for Anna. There she was waiting for her bag to arrive. She was in the conveyer belt thing which bags are turned around for the owners to get theirs. I went towards here placing my hand in her waist.

~ Convo ~

"Niall: Hey Anna! How's the flight?" I asked her.

"Anna: Well, as usual it's boring and I hate jet lags." She answered not looking at me.

"Niall: Me too. I hate them forever. *giggle." I told her as she got her two big luggages.

"Anna: I think this is good bye for now Niall eh?"

"Niall: Huh? What do you mean?"

"Anna: I mean, I think we're not seeing each other for days and you'll be busy. I guess." She told as I pout my lips.

"Niall: We went back here to have vacation Anna. Where are you staying then? Maybe I can visit you or what."

"Anna: Well, I'm staying in Manchester for now. Here's my address. You're always welcome to visit me Niall."

"Niall: Oh. We're staying in Manchester too. The boys and I have a flat there. So yeah. We can see each other often. So, who's going to get you here?"

"Anna: My dad. Well, good bye Niall. *gives a kiss on the cheek*" Oh that was heaven. I don't know if I should kiss her back but it was too late. She got off already and went to her Dad running.

---Anna's POV---

I hate jet lags. They're killing me. Here I am. Finally home. I can already smell the English outside eh. I quickly got up from my seat without bothering Niall and got off from the plane and immediately went to get my bags. I have two big luggages ey.

I smiled after having a small conversation with Niall. Guess what? They're staying in Manchester too! This is so great. I waved goodbye to him and went running to my dad and hugging him tight.

~Convo with Dad~

"Anna: Hi Daddy! I miss you a lot. How's your charity work? I really missed you!" I said with a worried voice.

"Dad: I miss you too sweetheart. *kisses Anna's forehead*. Well, my charity works are going really well. You can come with me anytime."

"Anna: I'm sorry daddy. It's just I'm going to University and I'm still going to manage my boutique."

"Dad: I understand Sweetie. Shall we?"

He got my luggage as we head to his car. I was pretty tired but I can't wait to share to him my LA experiences and what's his surprise to me. Here goes nothing.

He carried my bags and placed it at the back. I was totally expecting for security but I guess he's the only one. I can't believe he can manage to the airport on his own. We went inside the car, he starts the engine and drive. It was a 30 minute drive to our house, so we have plenty of time to talk.

~Convo~

"Dad: So, how's your vacation?"

"Anna: Well, t'was great. You know, what normal girls do. Shopping it is. And you know what Dad, I met this guy in the hotel. He was really nice though. His name is Niall Horan from One Direction. Do you know this boy band?"

"Dad: I can take you shopping again sweetie, you can donate your old clothes you're not using. Is it okay with you? Oh! Yes. I know One Direction. Well, you should let me meet him. Is he your boyfriend?"

My dad really supports me in what I do. Even my love life, he doesn't care who I love unless he's going to meet him. But then, I went straight to the point.

"Anna: Well... Soon. Haha. So, dad. You told me you have a surprise? What is it?" I told and he was smirking. This is a good surprise, I think.

"Dad: When we get home, I'll show you."

"Anna: This better be good huh. Haha."

Time flies fast and he pulled off the driveway. "We're home!" My dad said.

He got my bags and he let his butler carry it for me to my room. 'HOME SWEET HOME ANNA'. I said to myself. When I reached my room, I got my iPhone and tweeted: "@Anna_Blark: Home sweet home. Excited to see Dad's surprise for me." I locked it and went to sleep.

---Niall's POV---

That kiss from Anna felt like heaven. Oh yea baby. The boys and I got our bags and went straight to the car. Thank God the fans didn't recognise us. But as soon as we were already inside the car, the boys and I shouted 'I love you all'. Ended up, they were chasing our car.

After a 30 minute drive to Manchester, the boys and I separated ways and went to our flats. I opened my laptop an directly went to twitter. "@NiallOfficial: I hate jet lags forever. Home sweet home. Just arrived in London. Off to bed. Xx"

After a 5 hour sleep, I got my phone and checked if someone texted or called me.

3 new messages.

1 missed call.

Who could it be? I opened first the text messages.

"From: Curly Harry

Mate, we're going to get food. Wanna come?" Harry sent me the same messages twice and with I quickly replied.

To: Curly Harry

I'll be up in a while.

"From: Anna ;)

Hey. Wanna hang out? I'm doing nothing Just waiting for my dad's surprise. U up? Xx" As you can see, I changed Anna's name. And yes, she called me but I was asleep so I wasn't able to answer it.

To: Anna ;)

Sure. I'm going to Nandos with the boys. See u love. X

After seeing Anna's text, I brushed my teeth and my hair and went out and I saw the boys waiting for me.

"Lazy ass. Let's go." Louis said sarcastically.

We used Louis' car and went straight to Nandos since we were all hungry.

*buzz*

From: Anna ;)

Im here. Where are you? X

To: Anna ;)

At yo back. Haha :p

---

Here's a long chapter guys. Sorry for not updating. I was busy lately. Well, gonna update soon. Just read my fanfic eh. Follow me on Twitter: @narrygirrrl. Much love. Xx