Chapter 5 - Coffee, Dinner out and One Direction

---Niall's POV--- 

Harry was right. Well, maybe. I don't know, it's confusing me right now. As we were done eating, Liam paid our bill and immediatey went back to our hotel. It was past 9 and I was thinking if Anna was still awake, I got my phone and texted her. "Sorry if I wasn't able to reply to your text a while ago.;) You up? ;)xx -Niall". I pressed send and after 2 minutes, I got her reply. "Oh it's okay. Yup! I'm up! What's up? :)xx -Anna". I smiled to her text and I was out of my mind when I replied this, "If you don't mind, do you want to get coffee? I mean it's late but there's a coffee shop right across the street that's 24/7. :)x -Niall" I pressed send and what did I just asked her. "Not at all! Give me five minutes to change, okay? :)x See u! -Anna." She replied. "Well, I think we're just neighbors here, so I'll meet you outside your room, okay? See u love! ;)x -Niall".

After I replied to her text, I changed my tshirt. Since it was late at night, I don't think someone would recognize me or maybe a few but it doesn't matter. I fixed my hair and placed a little gel and brushed it. I got my phone, wallet and room key and I went outside to wait for Anna. I wasn't sharing my room with any of the lads but just in case I'll go back late, I texted Harry. "Hey mate, you up? I was about to meet Anna, I invited her for coffee. If it happens that I'll go back late, please cover up for me. :) -Niall." I think that would do. I was pretty nervous because I hadn't asked a girl out in 3 years. She must be lucky. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Harry saying, "Sure mate! Good luck with your date! Bring protection, just in case of you know what I mean. :p Night! -Harry."

---Anna's POV--- 

After getting ready, I was so nervous going out with Niall for coffee. He's my type, so far he is the only one I like in their band since I didn't really know them all and have not been introduced to them too. I applied a little make up and brushed my curls. I went out of my room and there, I saw Niall looking gorgeous! As I observed, he was nervous too. Who cares? We both are!

On our way down to the coffee shop, Niall ordered coffee for the both of us and we started talking.

"Niall: Hey Anna! It's nice to see you again. It's been the 3rd time today. "

"Anna: Isn't that kinda' weird? I mean you know, a lot of girls would just love bump into you, but why me? Haha!" I giggled. It was an awkward silence and Niall started talking again.

"Niall: Can I ask you a question?"

"Anna: Anything!" I gave a small smile on my face as he asked me.

"Niall: You know us, right? Our band and everything. But, I find it weird when I bumped into you, you didn't scream or faint. How?"

"Anna: Oh Niall! You see I'm not a really big fan of your band but I love you all! And yes, screaming in front of someone's face? It's annoying, right? I would rather be shouting inside than in your face. Hahahaha!" We both laughed and kept our conversation going and I notice it was already 12MN.

"Anna: Niall, I have to go. I'm already sleepy! *pout*"

"Niall: Oh Anna! You're so cute! Haha! Let's go then." I said in my thick Irish accent and we both went out of the coffee shop and walked our way to the hotel.

As we reached our rooms, Niall thanked me for being with him through the night and he hugged me. It feels good! Really! His HORAN HUG really felt good!! I went to my room and jumped to my bed without even changing my clothes, I fell asleep!

---Niall's POV--- 

It was really good being with Anna last night. I think I really like her now and I should tell her! I fell asleep directly when I reached my room without even bothering changing my clothes.

Since I am not an early bird, Harry went to room and woke me up! Shit. This guy wouldn't stop waking me up. "Wake up Niall! Tell me what happened last night! Niall! Hey!" Harry said in his annoying voice. The boys came into my room and sang me the morning song. "I'M UP! YOU GUYS WON'T STOP!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ALL?!" I said but lauging in the end. They should really see their faces when I said that. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and went back to my bed to tell the boys what happened last night. Yes! Harry told them about Anna.

"Harry: Soooooo, what happened?" Harry said like a child.

"Niall: Oh! We we're just talking about us bumping into each other 3 times that day."

"Zayn: So, do you like her? You should really introduce us to her!"

Louis and Liam both said in chorus, "Yeah Niall!"

"Niall: Yes, I do Zayn! Okay boys. If she agrees about having dinner with us tonight!"

I was so happy that the boys knew about this and they weren't mad or what. They left after agreeing with them to meet Anna tonight at the restaurant in this hotel. Since they forced me to, I texted Anna.

"Niall: Hey love! The boys wanted to meet you tonite? Would you like to have dinner with us? ;) xx -Niall"

"Anna: Sure, why not! I would love to! Text me what time, okay? Xx -Anna."

"Niall: Oh! Later, at six! I'm going to get you. Okay? (: See u later love! Xx -Niall"

---Anna's POV--- 

I was getting ready for tonight's event. I chose a cream dress from Forever 21 which is knee length and matching with my black topshop pumps. I applied light make-up and straightened my hair. I have two weeks left before I go back to London so I must spend it right. Without any further due, I heard a knock on my door, I immediately got my purse and room key and yes, it was Niall. I got out and went with him to the restaurant.

---- 

Much love guys! :) Support please! Going to make another fanfic soon about Harry Styles! Still thinking about the names! Suggestions guys? Xx Take care you all! :* xoxoxoxo ;) Comment, vote and like and suggest this fanfic to others pls :) Thanks!! mwah