Chapter 16

A/N: Starting this chapter, I'm not going to add chapter titles anymore. 

---Niall's POV---

"Mr. Blark? Can I talk to you in private please?"

I was so nervous about this. It's my first time in years talking to a girl's dad and asks his permission I could see and date her daughter. I hope my charms work.

"You're Niall, right? I haven't told you my name yet, I am Mr. William Blark." He offered a hand for me to shake and we shook our hands together. "What's this about son?" Here I go!

"Sir, I was going to ask if it's okay with you if I could see and date your daughter. I really like her. I will treat her as my princess and respect her and I will give her everything." I looked into his eyes and they were in shock.

"Call me Dad. Well Niall, I'm not having doubts with you. I know we just met but I think you're perfect for my daughter. Take care of her son. I don't want anything bad to happen. And if you're having problems with each other, call me anytime." He gave his call card and I kept it. Wow! I was really shocked when his father told me that. "And son, don't break my trust." He added. "I won't Sir." This was the best evening of my life! I can finally ask her on a proper date and ask her to be my girlfriend. "Call me Dad, Niall. Don't be shy. Let's go back to the table now?" I shook my head in response and went back to the table.

All of their jaws dropped and they were in shock. "Later Niall." Harry said. I know the meaning of what Harry said. He wants to know if his Dad agreed or not.

"Dad, what did you talk about?" Anna asked.

"It's better if Niall will tell you. Just wait for it." His father answered.

"Well, I haven't really told you my name. I am William Edward Blark. But all of you can call me Dad. Don't call me Sir. Hahaha!" His father announced and we all laughed.

"Don't be shy. Feel at home. If you're hungry, just come here anytime." He added. "One last thing. Since all of Anna's new friends are here now, I can treat you all as my children." It was amazing having him tonight. He was one of the most amazing person I've eve met.

After eating, we all went to the living room. I noticed that there were six small paper bags on the floor.

"Hey guys. Take a seat." Anna said. She was with her dad. Her dad holding her waist and she's holding his Dad's waist. "So, I just wanted to thank all of you tonight. Me and my dad had fun. Take one of those small paper bags in front of you. That's our way of saying thank you." She said with a grin.

I opened it and it was a pin. It was very cute, we all had the same design and we were all glad having it.

"Thank you so much Dad and Anna." We all said in unison since we planned it.

"You're always welcome."

We all left her house and headed home. I was not kinda tired because of what happened. I headed to my bedroom and while I was going up Harry called me. "Hey Niall! I'm just going to take a shower and tell me what happened." He said. "Okay." I answered.

"Come in." It was Harry, he came in with his phone on his hand and took a seat.

~ convo ~

"Harry: Sooooo, what happened?"

Harry is sometimes like a girl, he always want to know what happening.

"Niall: Well, his Dad agreed. Just like that."

"Harry: Oh! That's great mate. I'll help you with her. I'll go tell the boys. Night!"

"Niall: K, night Haz. Don't tell Anna, okay?"

He went out and proceeded to his room. I just lay down on my bed looking at the ceiling and decided to text Anna. I know it's already 11PM but I'll just give it a try.

"To: Anna 

Hey. Are u up? X"

...... *buzz*

"From: Anna 

I am. What are u doing right now? xx"

"To: Anna 

Just layin in bed. Wanna go for a walk?"

"From: Anna 

Sure. X"

••••••••••

I got up from bed and got my jacket. And went to Anna's house.

*buzz*

'Anna  calling'

I answered it. "Are you outside now?" She asked. "Yes, I am." I answered. "I'll be there in two." (A/N: see what I did there? No? Okay.)

She went out of their house and we started talking.

---Anna's POV---

Niall asked me for a walk and I agreed since I wasagreed since I was not sleepy yet and I was bored. When he texted me, I got up from bed and got me jacket and boots (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=81785602). Few minutes later, I called Niall and asked him if he was already outside.

I got down from my room without my father knowing. I just told the guards that I'll be home soon. I saw Niall across the street and we walked away.

Something came out of my mind and I remembered what happened at dinner when he asked for my father if they could talk. Maybe, I should ask him what they talked about.

"Hey Niall. I wanna ask you something?" I ask looking at his face. Damn! He's so cute.

"Sure. What is it?" He was still concentrating on the road.

We wear near a mini park and I spotted a seat.

"Uhm, what did you talked about with my dad?" I was nervous in asking him. It was so cold, I crossed my legs and closed my jacket.

"Well ah.." He was biting his nails. Maybe he was nervous? Nah. "I ah, asked your dad's permission if could see and date you."

"Aaaaaaandddd?"

"He agreed. He said yes." He was calm. I thought guys should be happy when a girls' dad agrees to something like this? Or maybe he was jumping inside.

"Oh!" Was all I can say.

........

Awkward silence enters and there something moving in the bushes.

"What was that?!" I was afraid and without noticing, I grab Niall's arm. "What's what?"

"Uhm, there's something moving in the bushes. OMG! Let's go Niall."

"You should've seen your face. Hahahahaha!" He was laughing at me. I pouted. We got out of the park and walked our way home.

I was still curious about that. I was sleepy already and Niall walked me home.

"Thank you Niall." I told him and kissed his cheek and he was blushing.

"You're welcome. I'll see you." He hugged me and walked away.

----

A/N: I was about to update but I was so distracted reading other stories. Yeeey. Short chapter. Here's another chapter. I'll update ASAP. Much love. Follow me on Twitter; @narrygirrrl  xx