Chapter 6 - Paps, Get to know and One Direction

On our way to the restaurant, Niall told me that the rest of the boys were already waiting for us there. He escorted me and what a surprise, as came out of the elevator, flashing lights surprised us.

"Is he your girlfriend?"

"What's her name?"

"How long have been dating?"

Questions were asked but we both ignored them. It was about 5 minutes after we escaped from them, thanks to Niall's body guard which I don't know his name.

We entered the venue which surprised me that there we were no people around. "Niall... why are there no people around?" I asked curiously as Niall grabbed my hand and went to our table. He reached for my chair, letting me sit down just like a true gentlemen.

"We booked the whole place for tonight, Anna. We don't want other people to disturb us. Besides, we really want to meet you properly." Harry spoke in his thick accent slowly.

Of course. I was so stupid. What can I say, they're One Direction.

We ordered our food and while waiting, Niall spoke. "Lads, this is Anna. The one I was talking about. That I bumped into." Niall said with the smile on his face.

"Oh! You know, I think he likes you! *wink*. Hahaha! I'm Louis, the one and only Louis Tomlinson." The guy wearing stripes and suspenders said which happens to be Louis.

"I'm Liam Payne!" He said in his happy tone.

"Hey babe. I'm Zayn Malik." He said in his thick Bradford accent which I happen to know since we have a charity house there.

"Well, you probably know me. I'm Harry Styles." The curly guy said in his slow thick accent.

"Well, as you all know, I'm Anna. Anna 

Blark. I'm a young entrepreneur and I from Ireland but I temporarily live in London."

--- Niall's POV---

As Anna introduced herself, I was just listening to her and I was in shock when she said she's from Ireland. I wasn't expecting her to say that.

"I'm from Westmeath in Mullingar." Anna said seriously as the boys turned around and stared at me.

"I'm from Westmeath too." I said in my happy tone and putting a smile on my face exposing my braces. Everyone was in shocked and Louis started talking again.

"I have an idea! Why don't we just eat our dinner and we can have a little get to know later in our rooms. What do you say?" Louis said and everyone said yes in unison.

We ate our food and Harry paid for our bill and went straight in our rooms

"Hey guys? I'm just going to change into something comfortable, okay? Which room am I going in a while?" Anna said while opening her room. "Uhmmm, we can go to Niall's? Is it okay with you guys?"  Louis said. "It's okay. We just have to change to something more comfortable like what Anna said. Okay? See you lads in a bit." Liam said and quickly went to his room.

I changed into my sweatpants and a plain white shirt. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went to me mini living room and waited for the boys. First who came was Liam followed by Harry, Zayn, lastly Anna. 

As soon as we were complete, we made a little circle and started our little get-to-know. "Anna, don't be nervous love. Feel at home." I said in my crappy voice. "So, Anna goes first. Tell us everything about you Anna except for your private things. We just really want to know you better." Louis said and we nodded since we agree with him.

-----

Here's a long chapter guys. Enjoy! Support, comment, vote and like! Much love. xxxo :)