Chapter 20

(A/N: So, it's late but I have to update for the sake of you guys. Ilyall. Maybe, this will be a short chapter.)

Niall's POV

I went straight to Anna's flat with McDonalds to tell her the good news and that good news is she's coming with us on tour together with Dani and El. I pulled up the parking lot and made my way to Anna's flat and we're also neighbors too.

As I told her the good news, she gave me a passionate kiss, she wrapped her legs around me and placed her hands on my neck.

Out of control, I carried her not breaking our kiss. I carried her to her bedroom and we both layed down. I was on top her and she didn't mind at all.

She was gesturing me that she'll remove my shirt and I did. After I did, I continued our kiss. I begin to unclasp her bra and I kissed her neck and she let out a little moan, just then I found her sweet spot. I continued on kissing her neck and she began to unzip my pants. I did the same to hers and I pulled out the duvet and cover ourselves.

"Anna, are you sure about this?" I asked her in my push-up position on top her.

"Niall, I am sure. I love  you so much." She answered.

With that, we continued and didn't mind about surroundings. I was thrusting hard and fast and she was moaning loud.

"MY EYES!" Harry said as he went inside the room.

We quickly separated and she covered herself inside the sheets while I got my clothes from the floor.

"I had fun *wink*. I better talk to them. See you later, I'll just text you." I told her and she let out a grin.

"Bye."

I went out of her room and the boys were watching TV. Harry was in the kitchen drinking tea.

"What the fu-" I was cut off by Liam.

"Watch your words Niall." He said.

"I was gonna say fudge" I said in my "duh" tone

"Yeah right." Liam answered.

I rolled my eyes at Liam and talked to Harry again.

"Harry, do you know what privacy means? You should've knocked" I asked. I wasn't mad though.

"I'm sorry. I just thought you two were asleep."

With that, I accepted his apology. I don't want to get in fight with him, he's my best mate.

"Just don't tell the boys."

Harry walked out.

Harry's POV

After rehearsals, I noticed that Niall was not here anymore. He must've went to Anna's. The boys and I decided to eat at McDonalds. We entered the store and sat at the back.

After eating, we decided to get back to the flat and have a lazy day. We used Louis' car and drove back. We all noticed that Niall's car was already parked inside, we went straight to our flat and no one was there.

"Maybe Niall is next door." Zayn said.

"Yeah. Maybe we should visit too, we're always welcome in Anna's flat, right?" Liam protested.

We all nodded and went her flat. The door was not locked, so quickly sneeked in inside. The boys just sat on the couch with a high volume on the telly. I walked around the flat, a little away from the telly and I heard a moan.

I went quickly to Anna's room upstairs not bothering to knock. When I opened the door, BANG! Niall and Anna making out. 

"MY EYES!" I shouted a little.

Just then, I quickly went down the stairs and made my way to kitchen.

Anna's POV

Well, making out with Niall wasn't bad though. I got up from after a few minutes Niall left. I expect the boys to be downstairs. I quickly changed my clothes and tied my hair in a messy bun.

I went down and it was quiet already, maybe they got out soon. As soon as I went to the kitchen, I heard my phone buzzed beside my table.

From: Niall<3

I had a great time. x 

After reading his text message, I didn't bother on replying. I glanced at the clock and it was already 8PM. I quickly went to the shower and clean myself and went to sleep.

*the next day*

Niall's POV

I got up from bed early today still smiling and thinking about what happened yesterday. I glanced at my phone, it was already 9 o'clock in the morning. I went straight to the kitchen, grabbed myself a bowl, milk and a box of cereal.

I went to the living room to eat and I turned on the telly. I landed in MTV and One Way or Another was playing.

I went back to the kitchen to place my bowl in the table and drinked some water adn Liam came.

"Why so early Niall?" Liam asked after yawning.

"Ermmm, it's day off, right?"

"Yes."

"Can I go out with Anna? Please please please." I said. Asking Liam's permission like a 10-year old.

"Since we don't have plans, you can go."

I ran up to the shower and pampered myself. I wore tan chinos with some plaid white shirt and my favorite snapback that Anna gave me. Before I left, I called her.

Ring ..

Ring..

"Hey! Good morning handsome!" She said in her excited tone.

"Good morning beautiful. Wanna go out? I'm ready."

"Sure. I was going to ask the same. My car or yours?"

"Yours. I'm outside."

"Okay."

---

A/N: Sorry if it's short. I'm gonna update again tomorrow before I leave =)))))