Chapter 21

A/N: The other one got deleted. Pssssshhhh. I hate it. I'll just improve this chapter better. 1 more day before I leave, this is going to be a long trip. 

Before we went to the mall, we dropped by Starbucks first.

"I'll go buy. Stay here." Anna said, I didn't protest anymore and just stayed inside.

About 10 minutes later, she got in the car and handed me my coffee.

"It's low fat." She told me and just finished my drink.

We got into the nearest mall in town and there were many cars parked just early in the morning.

"Maybe it's sale." Anna mumbled.

Before we went out of the car, we fixed ourselves. Just incase, I brought my raybans. We both went out of the car hand-in-hand and rode on the lift. 

*ding*

We arrived in the first floor of the mall and strolled around. It was so much better because no one noticed me.

We went inside random stores like TOPSHOP, Hollister, Jack Wills, Nike, Adidas and many more. Each store, I bought something for myself and for Anna too. I just love spoiling her.

"Niall, this is too much you know. I can afford it." She said while clipping her arms and raising her eyebrow.

"I just love spoiling you." I told her and kissed her cheek.

She excused herself to go to the bathroom and I quickly went inside a jewelry shop right across TOPSHOP. I went inside and I got attracted to a necklace with a heart pendant and engraved with the word 'FOREVER' in the middle. Without no doubts, I bought the necklace and placed it in my pocket for Anna's surprise.

She already arrived and we both decided to eat since we spent 5 hours shopping. The both of us are holding numbers of paper bag. We went to McDonalds and sat at the back part. I ordered our food and we both ate.

After eating, we decided to sit in the mall garden. The days keeps better since no one noticed me. I got the box from my pocket and handed it to Anna.

"Uhm babe? What's this?" She asked.

"Just something special for you. C'mon, open it." I told her and she slowly opened it with destroying the box.

"Niall .... this is so beautiful. Can you lock it?" She said with a grin showing her dimples. I locked it and she hugged me right away. 

We both stayed in the mall garden hand-in-hand and her head was resting on my shoulders.

"LOOK! IT'S NIALL HORAN!" 

One girl noticed me and shouted. I was in shock and we both ran right away. I grabbed Anna's hands tightly and we ran.

After minutes of running, we both got exhausted and tired. Running with heavy shopping bags are not my thing. We both went to the car and rested a bit.

Anna's POV

Niall and I both got exhausted and tired from running away from his fans. When I said his, it's Niall's. I'm just his girlfriend, I'm not famous.

Their tour starts in two days and I haven't packed yet.

Remember when I said that I'm going to Uni? I didn't. Because, I want to move on first about my Dad and so I decided to continue it next year.

Niall drove back to our flat. When I got out of the car, I went straight to the bin to vomit.

"Are you okay love?" Niall asked while rubbing my back.

"I'm okay. It happened twice this day."

As I entered my room, I ran to the bathroom again to vomit. I feel dizzy and I went to the kitchen to drink pain killers but it didn't worked. I just forced myself to go to the couch and sleep.

*the next morning*

I slept all night yesterday night and didn't wake up. I got up from the couch and went straight to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. I decided to have a lazy day and just pack my things for One Direction's tour that I will be going.

I got out from the shower and change. I wore sweatpants and ta crop top showing my flat tummy. I got my two luggages above my cabinet and started packing because Niall told me we will be leaving tonight in advance.

I placed a lot of clothes in my luggage and all my neccessary things inside. I didn't noticed the time and it was already noon. I haven't even eaten breakfast. After putting all my clothes, I sat in my luggage and zipped it. 

As time passed by, I was already done changing my clothes and ready to leave. I'm going to leave my flat for 6 months. *sigh* Nonetheless, there's a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Dani and El.

They both hugged me in joy and I both hugged them back.

"Are you excited?!" Dani asked while jumping with joy.

"Yeah Anna. It's your first time." El joined in.

"Pretty much excited as you two." 

All three of us jumped in joy. Dani and El also have 2 luggages.

"It's not easy bringing one bag you know." Dani said.

They both sat in the couch while I make them tea. The three of us heard a knock on the door and El opened it. It was Liam.

"You girls ready?" He asked.

"READY!" We all said in unison.

We went out of my flat and I locked my door. The boys' bags were already loaded in their tourbus and they just helped us. Niall and Harry carried my luggages, while Louis carried El's and Liam carried Dani's.

Paps were were mobbing outside the building of our flats and thank god, there were security.

Niall's POV

We all wenr inside the tourbus while our bodyguards load the girls' luggages. We went inside and Lou and Lux were already inside. We all gave Lou and Lux a hugged and then Lou noticed someone new.

"Who's she?" Lou asked.

I called Anna where she was talking to Zayn and she headed for me.

"Hi. I'm Anna, you must be Lou?" She said.

"I am. Nice to meet you Anna. This is Lux." Lou said while shaking Anna's hand.

"Hi Lux. Nice to meet you." She said in her cute tone.

Everything already loaded and the driver turned the engine on and drove. Our first stop was in Belfast and it is a long ride from Manchester. The boys got ti pick their own bunk and I got to pick the second to the bigger oone since I am sharing it with Anna.

---

A/N: I'm going to talk about the tour in the next chapter. This chapter is not long but I think it's enough, if I do have time tomorrow, I'll update. I still have to pack my thins though. Twitter; @narrygirrrl. Follow me xx Much love