Chapter 15 - Eleanor dinner and One Direction

As we went inside her boutique, we were amazed. Inside was a not-so-big place but it was such an amazing place to shop. Clothes rack were full of brand new clothes.

After a few minutes of arranging and restocking some clothes, people are starting to arrive. Security was outside and securing the place. Outside were some fans. What the security did was they counted a few people to step in. Others bought something and others just wanted to take a picture of us.

"C'mon El! You'll love it here." Louis seems to invite El to come here. Well, Louis likes to spoil her.

Anna was busy at the counter. Since I was just standing and staring at her, I helped her at the cashier booth.

"Where did all these people come from? How did they know that all of you are here?" She asked.

"Well, we tweeted that we'll be here and asked our management for security." I told her and she was still busy giving change.

Time flies so fast, it was already 3 in the afternoon. We decided to announce that the store will be closed and we still haven't eaten our lunch. After a few minutes, Eleanor came.

"God El! The store is closing. What took you so long?" Louis said disappointed.

"It's okay Louis. Take your time El." Anna said. Awww! She's too sweet.

We all agreed to Anna and the idea of staying for a while for the fans to leave. El went to the cashier and I think she was able to recognize Anna.

"Are you from Manchester Uni?" El asked.

"Uhm, yah. Eleanor Calder, right?" She was nervous then.

"Yes. Is Niall your boyfriend? I mean, not to be rude." El asked.

'SOON' 'Niall and Anna sitting-'

"Stop it guys! Hahahaha!" I was a little embarrassed.

"Oh no. Well, that would be £75. But, you don't need to pay. But, I would be glad if your payment will be coming with us for dinner tonight at my house. Louis will be coming" She was inviting El for tonight.

"Are you sure? I can pay and go tonight for dinner you know."

"Uhmm, yes. I'm sure. Here you go!"

"Thanks Anna."

El thanked her and we noticed that there were no fans anymore and we all proceeded to Nandos for lunch.

We all rode with Anna since no one brought a car. We ate at Nandos and headed home. It was a silent ride as she dropped us in front of our house.

"El, are you coming?" Louis asked her.

"I think I'm hanging out with Niall's soon to be girlfriend. I'll see you guys later." Wow El. Really? "Niall's blushing. Bye guys." I didn't really notice but I was embarrassed.

---Anna's POV---

After a tiring day, I thanked the boys for helping me. My boutique almost ran out of stocks. Thanks to them.

On our way home, El came with me to my house.

~convo ~

"El: Hey Anna. I think were going to be really close friends." She said in her excited tone.

"Anna: I think so. We go to the same Uni together. Hehe." Okay. Just so you know, I was nervous. She was outfit inspiration.

"El: We can be shopping buddies and anything." She was really excited about this.

- end convo -

I pulled up from my driveway. El's jaw dropped when she saw my house.

"Is this your house?" She asked.

"Uhm yeah. My dad gave it to me. Shall we get inside? It's cold." Normal English weather.

We went straight to my bedroom. It was 5:30 in the afternoon and we have an hour to get ready.

"El, we have an hour to get ready. You can change here."

I told her as she was exploring my big bedroom. She went to where I told her to change. I took a quick warm shower and went to my walk in closet. Since I am having dinner with the boys and El, I chose to wear a cream lace dress with flowers on it. I wore my Tiffany heart necklace and curled my hair. After styling, I got my sequin pumps and applied light make-up.

I called El and she was still changing and asked five more minutes. Since she was still changing, I took a selfie and post it on Twitter. "@Anna_Blark: Dinner with some friends in a while. X #ootn"

Right after uploading my picture on Twitter, El just finished changing her clothes. She looked really stunning, as always. I always admire her even when she's in school. She asked for a picture of me and her and she posted it on Twitter saying, "@EleanorJCalder: with my new friend @Anna_Blark. Dinner with the boys later. I'm so excited. x"

It was already 6:15 in my watch, I told El that we should go down already. *buzz* My phone buzzed and it was Harry. "Anna, we're now outside of your mansion. The guards won't let in. C'mon!" Harry was yanking. "Okay. I'll tell them that you can get in." After a few minutes, the boys are already outside of our door. Louis texted El and she went out to grab Louis. "Hey guys. Welcome to my house. Come in." I told them and they all went in. I took them to the guest room where there's a big flat screen TV and some snacks. "Okay guys, my Dad will be here in a while." I told them as I was about to go out of the room when Zayn called my attention.

"Anna, where's your Mum? And your two siblings." Zayn asked.

"Ermmm, my ah, ermm, my Mum is in Ireland. She has another family. And ahmmm, my ah, erm, two siblings have their own families already." I answered him shaking.

"Sorry if I asked you that."

"It's okay." I answered.

My Dad went to the guest room and he found us. "Hello Anna's friends. Good evening. Shall we all eat?" My Dad was pleasant as always.

We all got up and went straight to the dining area. Food was all over the place. Carbs and fats all over the place. In the middle of eating, my Dad started talking.

~ convo ~

"Dad: So, who here is Niall?" Okay Dad.

"Niall: Here." His mouth was full when my Dad asked but he swallowed it right away.

"Anna: Dad, this is Louis *point to Louis*. This is Liam *points to Liam*. This is Harry *points to Harry*. This is Zayn *points to Zayn*. And this is Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend *points to El*."

After eating, Niall asked for my Dad if they can talk alone.

---

Cliffhanger. Hey guys. Its already 2AM here. So, here's an update. Don't care if I have less readers. Ily all. Much love. x Follow me on Twitter; @narrygirrrl.