Chapter 7 : Love

--Steven's POV--

I landed on the beach. Connie was sitting in the sand where I had left. I sat down beside her. She looked over to me with frustration, then her faced eased slightly. I looked deeply into her eyes. She relaxed herself.

"Connie, I've been thinking of ways to get your memory back. But, before any of that happens, you need to know the truth."

"What do you mean?" She asked in pure curiosity.

"I didn't lie to you, it's just that I didn't tell you everything. Before any of this happened, the day that you were killed, we weren't just lifted back up to the Sky Arena." I paused.

"What are you saying?" She asked learning in closer to me.

"When you saved me, we were being pulled up to the arena, and you kissed me." I paused again.

"And that was the day that I realized who I wanted to spend the rest of eternity with... Connie Maheswaran."

She looked away from me, and stared off into the sunset. She shifted her hand to mine. Our hands interlocked as amazing memories of her flooded through my mind.

She chuckled slightly, "Ever since I've been here, I've been so confused about one thing. The second I woke up, back here, I had this strong feeling of fondness towards you. I never knew why until now." She looked me directly in my eyes.

Her lips embraced mine, but suddenly, she froze up. I pulled away, and looked at her curiously. She gasped deeply and smiled enormously.

"Steven! My memories! They're all coming back!" She tackled me in a huge hug.

I hugged her back. All I could do was cry, but not from sadness, from happiness. She put her arms around my neck, and softly kissed me.

"YAH STEVEN!!" Amethyst screamed from the temple.

We instantly broke the connection and looked towards the beach house. Amethyst was sitting on the roof cheering me on. I looked at her with anger and she quickly disappeared into the house. I looked at Connie and smiled.

"You don't know how long I've waited to kiss you again." She laughed and fell back onto the sand.

"I love you Steven." The second she said that, butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"I love you too." Right after I said that, my view of the sky was replaced with a Pearl.

I screamed and jumped back.

"How long have you been standing here?" I screeched.

"Fifteen minutes and thirty three seconds, Earth Time." I gasped, and so did Connie.

"LEAVE US ALONE!" I screamed and Pearl quickly speed-walked back to the beach house.

"When you said that once I get my memory back, I'm going to go back to my parents house... What if I don't want to go back?" I looked at her.

"Why would you not want to go back?" I asked.

"I want to stay here, with you." I scooted over to her, and sat towards the sunset.

She laid her head against my chest, and drifted to sleep.

--Author's Note--

THE SHIP HAS SAILED ONCE AGAIN!!

I wasn't originally going to do this, but I figured that I wouldn't torture you any longer, considering that this is the seventh chapter and nothing real has happened between them.

So, I hope you liked it!

Comment if you had butterflies in your stomach when the romance got real. (I DID!)

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow!

See yah next time!!