Author's Note

Wow, thanks guys for all of this support.  It makes my day to see all of your guys amazing comments.  But I have one thing I need to address, and I've addressed it before.  I see many comments, and many notifications of people who are adding my book to their reading lists, and commenting about how great this book is.  But those people don't vote for the book.  It might not seem like a big deal, but it bothers me.  Mostly because it is one of the three large buttons at the end of a chapter, right next to the comment button.  If you can press the comment button, why can't you press the vote button.  The main reason this is a big deal is, well just think about this,

Wattpad is like a huge ladder.  The people that start their books are at the bottom of the ladder, and the more votes they get, the further they climb up that ladder.  Then there are the spectators, they watch the top of the ladder, to see who gets the whole way up.  So, the person who gets more votes, enables more spectators to see there works.  Those spectators can vote for your works, and you can get even further up.  So, it all starts with you.  That one person that likes someone's story at the bottom.  It helps that person get further.  It is all a chain reaction.  So if you don't vote, I'm stuck on that one step of the ladder. 

So, I hope this helps you understand, that that one push of a button, that takes you one split second, matters.  I'm not trying to be ungrateful, cause you guys are amazing!  But to those people who read this, like it, and don't vote, just please do it.  I'm not saying that I haven't accidentally forgot to press the vote button, but when someone mentions that you should vote for a story in every chapter, especially if I dedicate a whole part to it, you should get the idea.  So, I'm sorry if you thought this was a chapter, but I felt like I needed to say this.  I'm sorry if I waisted your time, but to those people who don't vote, your waisting the time that I took to write a chapter by not voting. 

Thank you for your time.