CHALLENGE (NOT CHAPTER)

I got nominated to do this challenge soooo..... Here we go!

1. How much do you love Steven Universe
Ummm, if it was ever canceled I would find my life to be meaningless and I would have to cling to fanfics that would probably make me even more depressed. I would find myself waking up in the middle of the night caressing a picture of the Steven Universe logo. I would cry myself to sleep thinking of the infinite possibilities of how Rose's story would have been unveiled. I would have dreams of Steven x Connie, and I would wake up right before they kiss, finding tears streaming down my face. Every time I would eat, I would think of the many times of romance between Amethyst and food.... I hope that answers your question.

2.  Do you have a gemsona?
Yep.

3.  What is your gemsona?
Fire Quartz.

4.  What is your favorite Creepypasta?
I've devoted my reading time to Wattpad.  I haven't read a Creepypasta in forever.

5. If Steven died, what would you do?
Go back to answer 1.

6. Who would you want Steven to fuse with next?
Amethyst definitely.

7.  If you had to pick one gem as you best friend/savior and the rest of the gems would try to kill you, who would you choose to fight with?
Ouch, that's a hard one. Probably Pearl.

8. If you were Steven, what would you do?
Make Steven x Connie happen, and just be him in general. I would LOVE to be him and go on missions and have super powers. Just Yes.

9.  If you lived in the Steven Universe world as a gem, who would you fuse with?
Probably, ummm, Amethyst?  Yah, Amethyst.

10. What is the best fusion in your opinion?
To be honest, I know that she is kinda psycho, but I love Sugilite.

Ok, I'm supposed to nominate four people, but I don't know who to nominate, so the first four people to comment on this chapter get to do the challenge. The people have been selected!  Further commenting will not get you into the challenge.  So, I hope you guys have a good day!