Chapter 10 : Not Good

--Steven's POV--

"I'm so glad that you're safe!" I told Connie, then I looked over to Sapphire.

She was holding Ruby's gem in her hand. I looked over to Connie, and then back to the temple door. She shook her head. I walked to the door and Connie followed. The room shined a bright pink. The glow faded when we stepped inside. She paused and sighed softly.

"I can't believe Garnet split up. That last battle was bad." She was looking down into the clouds with a sad expression on her face.

I put my hand around her waist and pulled her closer. She blushed softly.

"It's going to be fine. Remember, I'm always here for you." She smiled

She put her hand on my chest and leaned up to my face. She gave me a quick kiss. We both pulled away and kept walking. She looked over to me with her mouth wide open like she was going to say something.

"We need to make this official." I looked over to her.

"We're going to have to wait until Ruby comes back."

Connie's stomach growled.

"Do you want something to eat? We can go get pizza."

"Ah, yah! Sure." I summoned my door.

We both walked out holding hands. When we got to the Pizzeria, I saw someone familiar behind the building. I let go of Connie's hand, to see who it was. Connie was looking out into the ocean, so I walked behind the building.

No, this can't be.

It's Sophie.

Why would she be here?

--Connie's POV--

I turn around and notice that Steven isn't there. I look around he is no where in sight. Then, I suddenly see movement behind the pizza place. I decide to go look. I inched up to the wall and peeked over the corner. What I saw shattered my heart. I jumped out in front of them. Steven ripped his LIPS away from the other girl's lips. He pushed her away, causing her to fly through the air a few feet.

"Connie! I can explain!" He pleaded.

I just turned around and ran. I didn't care where I was going. Tears flowed freely down my face. I looked back for a split second to see Steven chasing after me. I turned right into an alley and hid behind a building. I sat down on the concrete and cried.

Suddenly, I heard an Earth-shattering roar. I jumped up from the ground and looked into the sky. A gigantic monster stood twenty stories high. The monster looked directly at me. It looked oddly familiar. It started walking my direction, so I started sprinting through the streets. I almost got hit by a car coming towards me, but I dodged it.

I kept running through Beach City. The monster chased me nonstop. Suddenly, the monster froze. It turned white and shrunk down. When the form replaced, Steven stood, terrified.

"Connie, I'm s-"

"NO YOU'RE NOT!"

"Please let-"

"STOP!" I cried out.

"I thought that we had something." It started raining.

I turned around and started walking away. I ignored his pleads of forgiveness. I can't believe that he would do something like that. It doesn't matter, I'm going to live with my parents again. Maybe never seeing him again was a good idea. I looked back and he was still following me.

"Go away!" I screamed.

"Please! Tell me where you're going."

"I'm going back to my parents. Now leave me alone."

He grabbed my hand and yanked me back. He turned me around, so I was facing him. He softly held my other hand. I melted from his touch. I shouldn't have feelings for him, but I do. I hid my face in my hair.

"Connie, you're parents are gone." He said sadly.

"What do you mean by gone?" I looked up to him.

"When you died, they left. They didn't tell anyone where they were going. We have no idea where they are." I instantly teared up.

A sat down on the concrete sidewalk. I covered my face with my hands and started crying uncontrollably. It started pouring down rain, and both of us were drenched. He pulled out a coat from his gem, and put it over my shoulders. He sat down beside me. He leaned up against me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'm so sorry Connie. I love you."

--Author's Note--

I was worried for a second that they would keep fighting. It might take a while for her to completely forgive him, I don't know. I can believe that Sophie b-tch. Psst. Btw she came onto him. It wasn't his fault.

So, I hope you liked it!

The question of the chapter is.. If someone that you loved deeply, kissed someone else, would you forgive them?

Leave a vote, share this story, leave a comment, and follow!!

Have a good day!

-Jordan