Chapter 11 : Misunderstanding

--Steven's POV--

"No you're not!  You don't love me!"  She put her head in her hands.

I put my hand on her shoulder, but she quickly ripped herself away from me.  She stood up and dropped my coat onto the ground.  She started to walk away.  I stood up to go after her.

"Babe stop!"  I pleaded.

She paused, and turned around.  She stepped closer to me.

"Do not call me your babe.  I'm not."  She turned around and started walking away faster.

"But I can explain.  Please Connie, you're killing me."  She looked back slightly.

"You know what?!  You're killing me!  You took advantage of me.  The second I turn my back, you cheat?!  Is that what you do to everyone?  I don't want you're excuses.  It's done Steven."  She turned around.

How could I have done this?  I don't want to live for eternity if she can't be with me.  I need her in my life.

"Connie, it isn't like that."  I stopped and grabbed her hand.

"Please just listen."  She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Do not touch me." 

Oh no.  It's happening.  I love her too much.  I can't let myself hurt her. 

--Corrupted Steven's POV--

(A/N : Yep, it's happening.)

I grabbed her shoulders.  She winced when I tightened my grip.  I lifted her up into the air.  She gasped in pain.

"Connie listen to me!"  Her eyes widened in fear.

"Steven you're turning."  Her lips quivered as she spoke.

"Steven is gone."  I shouted.

This is bad.

I can't control anything.

No, I'm losing mysel- that piece of shit.

I hate her.

I grew into a giant monster.  Two large hands wrapped around her.  She yelped in pain as tears streamed down her face.  She looked up at me.  She pleaded for me to let her go.

That will not happen.

She deserves all of- No!

She doesn't deserve this!

It was all - her fault.

Suddenly a huge bang echoed through the skies.  A cloud of smoked appeared with three beings inside.  When the smoke dissipated, Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl stood.  I tightened my grip on Connie, then threw her through the air.  Before she hit the ground, Garnet caught her. 

"How did this happen?!"  Garnet screamed to Connie.

Before she could answer, I kicked Garnet across Beach City.  Pearl summoned her weapon and tried to launch towards me.  I quickly smacked her away.  She hit the ground with a large thud as her spear disintegrated. Amethyst wrapped her whip around my hand, but I quickly pulled her towards me. She had to let go of the whip, which came back and hit me in the face.

"Ahh!" I screamed.

Pearl looked back at Garnet, who was running back to the rest of the gems. She launched herself forward, putting her fist in front of the rest of her body.  She punched me in the face with the weight of a boulder.  I fell back and landed on my back.  I lamp post stabbed through my hand.  I screeched in pain. 

I pulled the lamp post out of ground and out of my hand.  I jumped up and swung the post violently through the air.  The post hit Pearl in the throat, causing her to retreat into her gem.  Amethyst grabbed Pearl's gem, and bubbled it.  She tossed it to the side, and continued fighting.  She ran over to Garnet and helped her up.

They both quickly ran over to Connie, who was running towards them.

"You need to go!"  Garnet shouted.

"I have to tell you!!  That's Steven!"  Connie held back tears.

Wait she cares abo- AHHHHHH!

No she doesn't-

*POOF!*

--Author's Note--

Man, this was hard to write.  I had major writer's block.

So, I'm sorry if it is short, or not good.  Remember?  I'm not good at battle scenes.

But I will say, I am melting just thinking into the future of them.  No joke, I literally just shivered when I wrote the sentence before this one.

So yah, I hope you like this!

Leave a vote, comments, share and follow!

The question of the chapter is : What is your perfect romantic moment?

Have a good day!