Chapter 18

*4 months pregnant*

It had been 3 months since Alan and I's fight.

I've been staying with Ham since then.

Ham and I aren't dating, because Alan and I haven't officially broken up.

We haven't even spoke that much.

Emma and Phillips finally got together.

My baby bump was getting really big. It was a pain to do things now.

It was almost Christmas time.

It was already Christmas break though, so we were hanging out at the Sandlot.

Benny, Bertram, and Smalls were talking to Yeah-Yeah and then Benny said, "Go talk to her."

Alan was then pushed over to me and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Um, hey Ariel."

"Alan."

"So um, how's life?"

Why was he so nervous?

"I don't know, my boyfriend hasn't been talking to me for about 3 months. What about you?"

"Ariel I'm sorry for what I said. I really am. I am so ready to be a father especially with you by my side as they're mother."

I was still hurt.

"You suggested that I kill our children Alan. It's gonna take a lot more than an apology for me to forgive you."

Yeah-Yeah sighed and looked down.

"Besides, you're gonna have to forgive me as well."

"Why?" He asked.

"I may or may not have kissed Ham." I whispered.

Alan's face turned red.

"You what?!"

"When I ran out of your house I ran to Ham and I didn't know why but I kissed him. But he's there for me when you're not!"

"Okay! Cool! I slept with someone else anyway!"

If I hadn't been sitting I probably would've fallen.

"You slept with someone else?"

"Yep. But I made sure that they didn't get pregnant. That way I wouldn't have more than 2 mistakes in my life."

"Your children are not mistakes!" Smalls yelled.

"Smalls stay out of this!" Alan yelled.

"You asshole!"

I was getting really stressed, and I felt my heart beat going up. This was so not good for the twins.

"And she was way better than you!"

I was about to yell something back when I felt dizzy and fell backwards.

"R! Are you okay?" Benny asked running over to me.

I couldn't do or say anything because darkness took over.

*time skip*

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I opened my eyes and noticed I was in a hospital.

All of the Sandlot, except Alan, Emma, Eric, the girls, and Phillips were there.

"Hey guys."

"Ariel! You're okay!" Eric yelled hugging me.

"What happened?"

A doctor walked in and said, "You were getting too stressed and so you fainted."

"The twins! Are the twins okay?"

"They are showing healthy signs."

I sighed a sigh of relief.

"And Alan?"

"We didn't think you would want him here. And you probably don't want to see his face right now." Ham said.

"What did you do?"

"After you fainted, Ham started beating the shit out of Yeah-Yeah. He has a black eye and lots of bruises." Benny said.

"He deserved it. He slept with someone else."

"He was lying." Brielle said.

"He what?"

"He only said that because he was drunk." Ella said.

They explained to me how Yeah-Yeah had snuck a beer to school and the side effects didn't kick in until our little fight.

"He's still an ass."

*time Skip*

"Ariel, I'm sorry but you have to stay here." Alan's mom said.

"I love him, but what he did was suck a jerk move."

"I understand. But he loves you as well. Just talk to him."

I sighed and walked to his room.

"Yeah?" He asked.

Ham was right. He did beat him good.

I sat next to him on the bed.

"Look I'm sorry for kissing Ham. But I was just hurt and I didn't know what-"

I was cut off by lips crashing into mine.

"As long as you forgive me, I forgive you."

I nodded and kissed him again.

He gently rolled over so he was on top of me and moved his hands to my waist under my shirt.

"Yeah-Yeah," I said as I broke the kiss, "I'm already pregnant. Let's just stop here."

He nodded and sat up.

Then he hugged me.

"I'm glad your back."

"I never left."

****
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapters I've been really busy with band camp (which I'm at right now) and getting ready for school. Plus I've been having a really bad case of writers block. Also if some of these words messed up I'm sorry. The bass drums are right in front of me because its a percussion sectional and they are really hurting my head. XD

I still need name ideas for the twins. Please comment or inbox me ideas because I'm running out of them.

STAY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL YOU FREAKS!