Chapter 13

Benny's POV

        Once Ariel left, I started kicking the ground, making dust fly all around me. Yeah-Yeah had come to talk to me earlier, and told me not to tell R. I can't believe he was gonna do this. R might hate him forever, and if she does, she might not hang out with us anymore. We couldn't lose her. She's great at baseball and well..she's a great friend.

                  Smalls POV

        Timmy, Tommy, Kenny and I were gonna go walk around town, since we had a few hours to spare. I still had to buy something for Brielle, but I didnt have any money. "Smalls, what you thinkin about?" Kenny asked. "Brielle. I want to get her something, but I don't have money." "Oh girl drama." Tommy said. I was surprised he talked without having to repeat his brother. We laughed.

        A little while later we heard screaming. Sounded like girls. All of us ran towards it to see the back of Phillips team. "Guys let's get out of here." I said panicking. "Smalls, what if it's Brielle?" Timmy asked. I stopped dead in my tracks and my hands went into fists. "He better not touch my girl!" I yelled.

                Kenny's POV

         Smalls ran ahead and Timmy, Tommy and I ran behind him. "Well well well. Look who showed up. Did you think we were harming your girlfriend pipsqueak?" Phillips asked. He moved away from the girls and I finally got to see who it was. Alexis Soto and a girl I had seen with her. Probably her best friend. "I will go get Ariel."Timmy said. "Oh and what is she going to do to me?" Phillips asked. "You know what she will do. Now let Alexis and her friend go." Timmy said. "Well you see, I was about to make Alexis my girlfriend." "Never!" Alexis yelled. "Hey bitch, shut up!"Phillips yelled. Then Timmy punched him in the face. "Don't you dare call her a bitch ever again!" Phillips and his gang looked surprised, but then ran off.

        "Are you ok?" I asked Alexis's friend. "I-I think." she replied. "Thank you Timmy." Alexis said. "Y-you know my name?" he asked stuttering. "I've kinda liked you for like a year." she whispered while blushing. "You like me?" he asked. She nodded. Timmy grabbed Alexis by her waist and pulled her close and said,"I like you too." then closed the space between their lips. "Get a room." Alexis's friend said while laughing. "Yea I agree with.." "Breanna." she said helping me. "That's a beautiful name." I said. "Get a room." Alexis said mocking Breanna from just a few seconds ago. "So does that kiss mean you guys are dating?" Breanna asked. "I guess so." Alexis said hugging Timmy closer. "Don't forget about me."Tommy said. "Tommy, you're too young to have a girlfriend." Timmy said.

        "Well now that we have that settled, can we go now? I still have to buy something for Brielle." Smalls said. We smiled and walked to the store.

                Ariel's POV

        "I don't think we should date anymore." he said. I stood there, in shock. "What?" I asked, finally getting my voice back. "I've just been thinking about things." "Dude what is your problem?" Ella asked. Yeah-Yeah looked up at her with tears in his eyes.

        "She loves you more than anything." Brielle said. His head turned towards me. "I..I didn't know. I'm sorry. We aren't breaking up." "It's too late for that. Just because I love you doesn't mean that you have to stay with me because of that."

        "Ariel! I was just kidding about the whole thing! This was supposed to be funny!" Yeah-Yeah said standing up. "This was supposed to be funny?!" I yelled. "Yeah-Yeah, and you were gonna laugh."

        "Oh my God Yeah-Yeah! You can't play with girls feelings like that!" Brielle yelled. "Why?" he asked. "It changes for each girl. But a lot of us just loose trust. And sometimes we won't even give you another chance." Ella said.

        "Ariel please, this was just a joke." Yeah-Yeah said, with real tears this time. "This was a stupid idea. I'm really sorry. I will never do it again." He was almost begging me to stay with him.

        "Whatever Yeah-Yeah." Then I slapped him in the face and ran away with tears streaming from my eyes. I hate you Alan!

________________________

I want to thank TeddiBree for this idea. She is now my new online BFF and is Breana in the story. Ik some of u r like ready to kill Yeah-Yeah. Don't worry. Things happen next chapter. Good and bad things. Also there you go whoever was Alexis Soto. Idk if this is what u expected but I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!