Chapter 5

After our whole scene with Phillips, I went home to change for the carnival. Little did my mom tell me, I had a very big surprise when I got home. "Ariel," my mom called from the other room, "One of your friends is here."

        Thinking it was Yeah-Yeah or Benny, I walked out of my room, and saw my best friend BrielleAngelina. "Brielle!!! What are you doing here!" I asked while yelling. "I moved here." Brielle said, not being the talkative one she was. "Wait," I said, my smile fading, "does that mean your twin is here?" Right then Ella stormed through the door. "Well hey Ariel!" Great, I thought, Ella is the last person I wanted here. Brielle and I have been BFF's since like forever. But Ella just wants everything we have. Even boys. But she always goes for the nerds, when she can't have ours. Oh right! They have brown hair and blue eyes. But Brielle is a special blue. It's different than Ella's.  Ella had a big mouth. If you know what I mean. Brielle, was like a female version of Yeah-Yeah. It's really weird how we became friends.

                                        *Flashback*

        It was my first day of first grade. Even then, I was a tomboy. That day, I wore a jersey, jeans, and a baseball hat. Once I walked into the classroom, everyone stared at me. Some people laughed even. So I sat in the back of the room, by my self. Then this one girl who looked like a bigger Barbie. She started walking towards me, but then turned to the girl on my left. "Oh look girls. I think we have a new bug to squash." Giant Barbie and her "girls" started making fun of the girl and that really got on my nerves. I got up out of my seat and said, "Hey Barbie. Stop picking on her." Barbie stopped and said,"What did you call me?" "Barbie. Cause you both are for bitches. Oh Wait. You are one." My dad had used that language around me before, and I guess I just picked it up. "Whatever. Come on girls. Let's leave these losers ago." Barbie said. I laughed and turned to the girl who was getting picked on. "Thanks." she said. "No problem. I'm Ariel by the way." "I'm BrielleAngelina." "Well Brielle, do you want to be my friend?" "Yeah!" Brielle said smiling.

                                        *End of Flashback*

        "So BrielleAngelina, Ella, where do you guys live. I want to talk to your mother." my mom asked. "Well it's not far." Brielle said. "It's not far at all. It's right next door." Ella said. Once my mother went over I told the girls about all that has happened since I moved here.

                                      *Skipping story*

        "Now we're going to the carnival tonight. Hey do you guys want to come too?"I asked the twins. They smiled and screamed for joy. So we all got ready, then headed to the Sandlot. When we got there, the boys were staring at us. "Uh Ariel... Who are these?" Benny asked. "This is my BFF Brielle, and her irritating twin Ella." I replied. I introduced everyone, and then Bertram asked, "So when are we heading to the carnival?" "It doesn't start for like another 2 hours or so." Kenny said. "Let's play ball then." I suggested. "Ariel?" started Brielle. "Don't forget that we don't play baseball." "You guys could cheer us on." Smalls said. "That's a great idea." Brielle said blushing. I could tell they were hitting it off. Just like Ella and Squints who couldn't even take their eyes off each other. "Guys, are we gonna play ball or what?" Benny asked. We played ball, while the girls(not me), practiced cheer leading. That's what we did till the carnival.