Chapter 11

"Your father and I have decided to get a divorce." The words played through my head. Like daggers, in my heart. "When did this happen? Why is it happening?" Al asked. "It's very hard to explain." mother said. "But out of this divorce, you children will be split up." dad said. "WHAT?!?!" all of us, including Yeah-Yeah yelled.

         "Can we at least pick who we stay with?" I asked, finally getting words out. "Yes, but who ever you don't choose, you must go to their house every other weekend." mom said. "I will be moving an hour and a half away." dad said. I already knew who I was choosing. "I stay with mom." "I stay with Ariel." Eric said after me. " "I choose neither of you." Al said. Then he stormed off.

         "Well that was unexpected." mother said. "How could you?' I asked. "Eric, why don't you show Alan the baseball collection?" she asked. I knew what she was going at.

        Eric led Yeah-Yeah into another room, then mom and dad turned to me. "Your the one that must tell Eric." dad said. "What do I need to tell him?" I asked. "I don't want you guys living with me anymore." mom said. "That's why we are divorcing." dad said. "Well I'm not leaving." I said. "That's your only choice." she said. "I'll live with grandpa." "He doesn't want a mistake like you."

        Those words were definitely daggers. "Yeah-Yeah," I said, with no emotion in it. He came running out with Eric following. "Eric, pack your things, hurry!" I said/yelled. "Don't you dare ever speak to me, or Eric like that ever again! Do you hear me BITCH?!" Aurora (yes my "mother") clenched her fists. "Aurora, I always thought that dad was the bad man. It seems that you are." That was it for her. She ran straight for me, and punched me in the face. I fell to the floor, and she began kicking, and punching me. My dad just stood up and left. Yeah-Yeah picked me up and yelled, "Eric!!" He came running from his room, and out the door. 'Don't you ever touch her again!" Yeah-Yeah yelled. As he was running, the last words I heard were, "Ariel, hang on." Then darkness took over.

                                                        *        *       *        *

        I woke up, and looked around. I was covered in bandages, and was lying in bed. But whose bed? I looked to my right and saw Yeah-Yeah, asleep on a chair. I was at Yeah-Yeah's house. Sitting up, pain rushed through my body.

         When I finally got up, I went to Yeah-Yeah and kissed him. Managing to get him into the bed, but with a lot of pain, I snuggled up to him, but then cried. He moved, then awoke. "Ariel, what's the matter." He already knew. "Look at me." I lifted my chin, and he started kissing every bruise, and cut, starting from my head all the way to my toes. "I love every inch of you." After a while, I finally asked, "Why am I here?" "I wanted to make sure you were safe."         

        Then I quickly sat up. "Eric?!" "He's at your grandpas." I felt relieved. "Are your parents okay with me staying here?" "They said stay as long as you want. But my sister isn't a big fan of it." "Can I meet her?" He helped me up and we walked out his room, and across the hall. Without knocking, we opened the door to find his sister making out with Benny. "What the hell?" Yeah-Yeah yelled.

         They quickly pulled apart and Benny looked embarrassed. "Alan!! What have I told you about knocking?!" his sister yelled. "September, meet Ariel. Ariel, this is September. We call her Tember." "1. Hi. 2.What is going on?" I asked. "Me and Tember have been dating for about 2 months now." Benny said. 'And you didn't tell me? Benny that's low. Your my best friend. Your not supposed to date my sister." "Yeah-Yeah calm down." I managed to drag him out of the room and back to his own. "Yeah-Yeah, I need to take a shower." "I grabbed your bag." he said handing me my bag. "Not to make this sound perverted or anything, but I am gonna need help. I can barley walk on my own."

         Yeah-Yeah ran into the bathroom and started the water. When he came back, he lifted me up and carried me to the tub. I started to undress, but it really hurt. Yeah-Yeah had closed and locked the door, and then he helped me undress. Once I was fully naked, he sighed. "Babe, your beautiful." I looked away and blushed. Then, I looked at his shirt, wanting him to take it off. Apparently he saw me looking, cause he took it off. Even though it wasn't much, his 4 pack was nice.

        He stripped down, so he was also fully naked. Yeah-Yeah climbed into the tub then pulled me in. We layed down, and let the heat from our body's and the water warmed us. Then I looked down at myself, and quickly covered myself. I finally noticed all my flaws. Fat thighs, fat stomach. My chest wasn't even that big. "Ariel, I love everything about you." Then he leaned down and kissed me. After a while, we finally started cleaning each other. I threw bubbles on him and we started a bubble war. Once we were done, and the water became cold, we finally got out. Yeah-Yeah wrapped a bid towel around both of us and we walked out and layed on his bed. I got cold, so i moved under the covers. On accident, our crotches brushed against each other. He shivered and I looked him in the eyes. I leaned in a kissed him. Just a short peck. We cuddled, and kissed, but then one kiss got really heated. Things....happened.