Chapter 5 Training

No one POV
The next day, Levi, Isabel, Farlan and Miki was training. Flagon first showed them their horses. Miki walked over to her horse and started patting it. Her horse name was called Aiko, "Konnichiwa(hello) Aiko, nice to meet you." Miki said softly while smiling. Isabel was already riding her horse, she handled her horse with ease. "I'm surprised, did someone teach you how to ride a horse?" A female soldier asked, Isabel:"Nah but I've always been fond of animals, this guy says he likes me too." She replied while patting her horse, "No way!" The female soldier exclaimed. "I'm dead serious!" Isabel replied with a smile to the female soldier then she continue to ride her horse. Levi had the 3D Maneuver Gear again and took out the swords. Flagon:"What the hell do you think your doing? Those blades weren't designed to be held like that. Do you want to die the moment when you step out of these walls?" "That might just happen to you." Levi coldly said to him, Flagon:"What did you just say?!" Levi ignored him and said:"All I have to do is slice of the Titans neck right? I'll do it my way." He then set off into the forest with fake Titans inside. While using the Maneuver Gear, Levi dodge branches and trees in his way and was able to switch from tree to tree with ease. Hanji:"Was he given any formal training?" "No I don't believe h-" "Good, very good." Hanji cut off his assistant before he could continue and her glasses/goggles flashed up, "Everything from the way we search for our Titans to the way we take them down is dependent upon individual methods, KHOOOOO! This is starting to get interesting!" She squealed in excitement as if she caught a 10000 Titans. Levi was still moving forward, one of the soldiers who was in charge to move the dummy titan, saw Levi coming and he thought:"Do you really think that you can take down a Titan without preparation?!" He said it out aloud. The dummy titan appeared in front of Levi, he use the 3dmg gear to hook him up to the branch which was on top of the Titans neck, he switch his position of how he hold the sword and slice the Titans neck within seconds. Flagon followed Levi and saw him cutting the dummy Titans neck within seconds, "So this is the "reform" Erwin was talking about." Flagon thought to himself. Once Levi was finished next up was Farlan, Isabel and Miki. Flagon:"Church, Magnolia, Akira! Your turn now!" "Yes sir!" The three said in unison while saluting.
Miki POV
I got ready and set off first, I quickly looked around for a dummy Titan and spotted two. I use my 3dmg gear to get to the two titan and once I got closer to the dummy Titans I sliced the necks off and slice the other one. Isabel and Farlan sliced off the dummy Titans near them and went back. "I don't have much time now, how can I prevent them from getting eaten by the Titan?" Should I just tell them that they would die if they go outside the walls? No, they would think that I am cursing them or think that I'm crazy." I thought to myself, I was getting frustrated just thinking about it. When we got back, Isabel suddenly asked me:"Hey Miki, you seem to space out a bit these few days, did something happen?" This caught both Farlan and Levi's attention. I quickly replied:"Oh no, nothing is wrong! I'm fine really ehehehe." I said while scratching the back of my head nervously. Levi just kept staring at me while Farlan nodded his head and Isabel replied:"Oh okay." Levi continued to stare at me which made me very uncomfortable. "Hey, once it gets late, why don't we look for the document in Erwin's office?" I suggested. Isabel:"Oh! Great idea Miki!" She exclaimed, I covered her mouth to tell her to keep it down, Farlan turn his head to Levi and Isabel and asked:"Me and Miki will be in his office trying to find the document, so where are you guys going to wait for us, Levi?" "We'll be standing outside the door to keep guard." Levi said. Isabel slowly walk up and whispered in my ears:"Hey Miki, did you have some kind of crush on Levi-Bro?" My face went bright red and I immediately replied:"What?! N-No of course not!" I whispered into her ears quietly making sure that Farlan or Levi did not hear me. "Even if I did have a crush on Levi I bet that his fangirls would murder me." I thought to myself. Isabel had an evil smirk on her face, I gulped in fear when I saw her reaction to my answer, she knew I was lying. "Oi, what are you two whispering about?" Levi asked. "Nothing." I calmly replied, Levi just raised his eyebrows in respond.
----------------------------------------------
(A/N):"Hope you guys enjoyed it (^_^) In this story Isabel and Farlan WILL NOT die, welp no one wants them to die right?😅 anyway sorry if there are any spelling or grammar error, my english ain't that good😅"