Chapter 13

(A/N):"ran out of ideas for title now so I hope that you won't mind .__."
No One POV
Levi kicked Miki's leg as she ran towards him ready to attack. When Miki fell, Levi held her back and flipped her upside down. "Tch, if you can't do a simple like hand to hand combat how are you suppose to defeat Titan in your Titan form?" Levi mumbled softly at the last part and held out his hand to help Miki up. Once Miki stood up, Levi took the wooden knife and got into an attack position.
Miki POV
I quickly got into a defense position. Then Levi ran towards me and he was about to punch me but I dodge it. He continued punching and I quickly dodge it as fast as I can. I wasn't much of a fighter. I was only good at dodging. I then saw Levi was going to kick me so I thought maybe I could kick back like what he did just now. Bad move, he kick ten times harder than me causing me to yelp and I held my leg. Levi sigh then bent down to my height and said:"Your a good dodger but you need to improve on your attacking. You can practice with me to get better but for now are you alright?" "Y-Yeah, I-I'm alright now." I said standing up slowly, my leg aching like hell. Damn Levi and his fabulous kicks. Levi just stared at me asking if I was ready and I just nodded my head in reply.
----Time Skip brought to you by Kagami stuffing his cheeks with burgers XD----
I fell on the ground again for the 10th time. There's no way that I can ever defeat Levi. Damn him and his fabulous kicks again! "Tch, that's enough for now, take a break and we'll continue later." Levi said and held me up again. "U-Uh Levi, why are you wasting your time on me when you can check on the others...?" I asked and he just looked at me in the eyes and I could feel that my face was red a bit hoping that Levi doesn't notice it. "Tch. I'm wasting my time on you because you have trouble with attacking, defending won't help you all the time." Levi replied and walked off to the others and whispered something.
Levi POV
"That's because I care for you brat..." I whispered softly making sure no one could hear and I still had my usual poker face on so no one would get any ideas. I first walked towards Farlan and Oulo and observed them. Farlan managed to flip Oluo upside down and Oluo accidentally bit his tongue when he landed. "Are you alright?" Farlan asked concerned. "H-Hai, I'm alright." Oluo said standing up. Farlan nodded his head and said:"Ready for another round?" Oluo nodded his head. "Here I come!" Farlan said and managed to flip Oluo upside down again and the same thing happened. After that I went to check on Petra and Isabel. They were both doing fine, Isabel managed to trip Petra and when she fell Isabel pointed the wooden knife at her neck and smiled in victory before helping Petra up. "Isabel-San you're really good at this, how did you learn such techniques." Petra said with a smile. "Eh? I learned it myself, no one helped me." Isabel replied scratching the back of her head smiling away. "You're really awesome Isabel-San." Said Petra. "You think so hahaha. Arigato." Isabel said and I walked towards them and said:"What are you stopping for? Continue." I said in a monotone. "Levi-Bro how long have you been looking at us?!" Isabel asked. "A few minutes. What are you waiting for? Continue if not I can give you a 100 laps or I can tell you to clean the mess halls." I said in a monotone and they immediately continued. I went to check on Eld and Gunther, they were both doing well, it looks like they are about the same level to me. I then headed back to where Miki was. When I found her, I walked towards her and asked in a monotone:"You ready?" She stood up and nodded her head and said:"I'll be the one flipping you this time." She said with a confident voice smiling a bit. "You'll attack first." I said and she took the wooden knife. Once were ready she ran towards me and I decided to make her trip and fall so I was about to kick her leg until she grab my leg and one of my arms and flipped me over. I was surprised by her action of course, she wasn't that good at a moment ago. Before she could attack me with the wooden knife when she ran towards me, I dodge her attack and took her hand with the wooden knife and placed it behind her back then I pinned her against the floor. I then let go of her and said:"Tch, half of your face is covered with dirt. Wipe it off your face." I said folding my arms. She then tried to wipe it off but she keeps always missing one spot. I sigh half annoyed and wipe the dirt off her face and I could sworn that I saw her face turn red but I kept on my usual poker face on. "There, let's get back to business." I said and took the wooden knife. Miki:"H-Hai."
----Time skip brought to you by Oluo accidentally biting his tongue again....ouch----
Miki POV
After a long torture of hand to hand combat with Levi. I can tell everywhere in my body was aching badly, I only managed to flip him like 9 times while he flipped me more than that. Expected from the humanity's strongest soldier. Isabel then came along and said:"Levi-Bro tomorrow is our off-day right? So should we all go together and walk around the town?!" She suggested. "That's actually a good idea, what do you Levi?" Farlan asked with a smile. "I'm fine with anything." He said in a monotone. "What about you Miki?" Isabel asked excited. "Huh? Oh me, I'm fine with anything too." I replied with a smile. "Yosh! I bet it'll be exciting!" Isabel said excited and we slowly made our way back to the mess hall for dinner. While walking back to the mess hall, I looked up at the sky and admired the stars. "The stars tonight sure are pretty." I said. Isabel looked up as well started smiling. Farlan did the same thing while Levi just had a glance of the stars and agreed.
----------------------------------------------
(A/N):"Gomen Gomen for not updating so long >~< thinking of ideas as fast as possible"