Chapter 1

Hey guys! Im just going to start with the disclaimer. All characters belong to J.K Rowling except for Leighlah Ann Potter. Thanks!

Author update: The first couple chapters aren't as good as the rest, and they get better as they go on. I promise.

Alright, it's 2020 and I'm now 18. Read on at your own risk, it's the work of a 14-16 year old :)

This story is uh, rather weird. It might be uncomfortable, but it does get better as it goes on - I promise. I'm currently writing the second book right now and doing a lot of work to fix the mistakes I made in the character development in this book. This might also be rewritten at some point, I'm not sure yet. (October 04, 2022)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Get down here right now freak!"

That's the first thing I hear every morning. I have learned that if I don't go down stairs right away, the beating is worse. So, I drag my 11 year old self down the steps, waiting for what is to come.

My hair falls around me in a rats nest, to dirty to tell the color, and my eyes are a green that once held light. My clothes are in tatters, my shoes way too small and holey, and my socks, well they never bothered to give me any. Oh yeah, and I'm mute.

Anyway, as I walk down the long hallway towards the matrons office, all the kids there are giving me looks of pure hate and disgust. They are dressed in their finest clothes, with no rips or holes, and their shoes are always new.

"Why can't I have new things every week? I live here just like everyone else, so why is my stuff ragid and theirs is new?" I wonder.

It seems like forever until I reach the door to the matrons office. Once I knock, the door is flung open and I see the matrons scowling face.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get in!!" She yells.

As I enter, the first things I see upon entering the room are belts and her collection of paddles hanging up on the wall. On her desk, you could see piles of cigarettes and lighters; but if you have been in here as many times as I have, you get to know every nook and cranny in the office. For example, the full box of knifes in the drawer, or gags and ducktape in the filing cabinet.

She yanks me by the hair into the corner and lifts up my shirt.

"20 times with the belt should do it." She cackles.

Each time she swings the belt, she tries to hit old scars and the bruises from yesterday. It hurts so bad, but i can't tell her to stop.

About half way through the beating, something strange happens. An old man appears with a loud pop. He has a long silver beard, and is wearing what looks to be a purple dress.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?" He yells.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! This is my first harry potter fan fiction! I apologize if some of the facts are not right, but feel free to point out any mistakes.

I promise the chapters get longer as you go.