Chapter 20

I woke up in a small black enclosed space. I was sitting in a chair, and my arms and legs were bound to the chair. There was a gag in my mouth, and something was around my eyes. If it was a blindfold, it wasn't a very good one. I could see through it, though not very well at all. There was suddenly a bright light that came from in front of me.

"Well, look who's awake." The voice said. It sounded strangely familiar, but I couldn't place it.

"What are you going to do to her?" A second voice asked. It was much quieter than the others, and sounded scared. This one was also very familiar.

"I don't know. I was actually thinking of letting you choose what we do to her. You seem to hate her so much, so why not do something about it!" The first voice said.

"I don't want to hurt her! I may be mad at her, but I'm not going to do anything to her for it." The second voice said.

"You will do as I say, or I will hurt you too!" The voice said, much harsher than before.

"No, I will not!" The second voice answered, much more confidently than before.

"Ok then. I will be right back. You stay right here." The first voice said, and then a door slammed shut. The lock clicked, and we were locked in.

"Leighlah, I am so sorry. This never should have happened. This is Harry by the way." The person said, before untying me from the chair. The gag and blindfold were removed, and I had never been so relieved.

Thank you so much Harry! But why are you doing this? I thought you hated me? I asked, extremely confused.

"No time to explain now. We have to get out of here." He said, bringing out his wand, and pointing it towards the door. He muttered the word Alohomora, and the lock on the door clicked open. We ran out of the room, and down the hall. Not stopping until we reached the great hall.

Now, who and what was that? I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

"That would be Diggory. He really doesn't like you, you know." Harry said. "He pulled me along and wouldn't let me leave. He tried to force me to hurt you. I may be mad at you, but i'm not going to hurt you."

Too late for that. I said, looking down toward the floor.

"What do you mean?" He asked, a look of confusion passing over his face.

You may not have hurt me physically, but you did hurt me mentally and emotionally. I said, tears coming into my eyes.

"I am so sorry. I didn't realize." He said. Now it was his turn to look down.

Now, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of being apologised to though. I walked away, going toward my dad's quarters. As I walked through the hall, I had an emotional mask on, much like my dad's. I think I may have scared some people, because they ran or turned away from me. I guess they just aren't used to not seeing any emotion on my face.

I walked into the room and sat down on the couch, picking up the quill, ink and parchment I had left there. I got to work writing, including some of the things that happened in my life today in the story, because what's a story without being able to connect to the characters? They are out of character, and just not able to do anything exciting until you make them your own person. That's why I like to write. I can create my own charecters, but change their lives a bit to make them happier than mine. I still like to add different things about myself into the story, but otherwise it is all made up.

I had just reached twenty thousand, and I was super happy. I tend to jump around when I reach the next thousand, so that's what I did. I set everything aside, and jumped around the room, silently screaming yes. I didn't notice the door open, and dad walk in. I swear he is a ninja. He could walk into a quiet room and nobody would realize he was there. I didn't either until he started laughing at my actions. I stopped running immediately, and sat down quietly on the couch, staring at the floor as a pink tint spread across my cheeks. Dad stopped laughing, and his face turned serious. Oh how I hated when he did that. It made me feel like I was in trouble, and most of the time, I was.