Chapter 12

"Leighlah. It's time to get up!" Sev said.

I rolled over and groaned. What time is it? I asked.

"6:30. It's time to get up. You have classes today, and Dumbledore wanted to see you before breakfast.

I groaned and rolled over. 5 more minutes. I told Sev.

"Get up or I will have tickle you!" Sev teased.

I shot up at that, and looked over to see Severus smirking. "Ticklish, are we?" He answered evilly.

I shook my head and ran into the bathroom. I got dressed in my normal everyday clothes. Being in two different houses means that I don't have to wear the uniform. I could wear what I pleased. I am extremely glad for that.

I looked in the mirror, and saw that my red hair was sticking up on end, and super tangled. I ran a brush a few times, and it turned out really straight. Not it's usual wavy. I walked out of the bathroom to find Severus laying down on my bed. I decided to get him moving, so as quietly as I possibly could, I walked up to the bed, and jumped on it, scaring the crap out of him.

"Geeze Leighlah! Did you have to scare me like that? I was still alive!" Sev screamed.

I nodded with a silly cheesy smile on my face. I stuck my tongue out at him, and sprinted out of the room with Severus on my tale. I made it to the great hall before he caught up with me, and seeing no other escape, I ran into the great hall. It seemed like the entire place was frozen, because there was absolutely no sound, and everyone's eyes were glued on us. The hall was silent, until Dumbledore exploded with laughter. Naturally, it set everyone else off, and then the hall was filled with the sound of laughter. One sound could be heard above the others though. It was Severus screaming "Leighlah!" that brought everyone back together. They all looked at me fearfully, like I would explode crying at any minute, but that disappeared when Severus tackled me and sat on my stomach.

Now, I am extremely ticklish, so when he started to tickle me, I completely lost it. My laughter was silent, but you could still see me flailing around on the ground, and pleading Sev to let me go with my eyes. It was starting to hurt, and to make sure he knew that, I mind messaged him.

Sev, this is starting to hurt. Could you kindly get off of me? We can finish this later if you would like. He immediately stopped and got off me, helping me up.

"We will be continuing this later. Mark my words!" Severus said, and looked around him. "Shoot. There are people in here." He plastered on a scowl, and stalked off toward the teacher's' table.

I followed him to the teacher's table, and went to talk to Dumbledore.

"Good morning Leighlah. Where would you like to sit today?" Dumbledore asked.

Could I try sitting at the Gryffindor table? I would sit by the Weasleys! I asked.

Dumbledore smiled and nodded, then he gave me a piece of parchment.

"Here is your timetable. Don't lose it, or you might be late to class.

I nodded, and Dumbledore went to sit back down. I walked toward the table that had red and gold above it, and looked to find the Weasleys all sitting together. I walked over to where they were sitting, and tapped one of the twins on the shoulder. They jumped, and turned around.

"Well, hello Leighlah! How are you doing today?" They asked.

Good. I replied. Just one question. Who are you, Fred or George?

"I'm George. You can tell us apart because I'm slightly more handsome than Fred." George said

"And I'm slightly less annoying that George!" Fred said, cutting off George.