Chapter 4

That was probably the most uncomfortable feeling ever. I would never recommend it. Ever. It felt like your insides were being rearranged.

Once the world stopped spinning, I notice we landed outside a place called the leaky cauldron.

Where are we? I thought.

"We are in London, England. This is the leaky cauldron. The way that we can get into Diagon Alley." He explained.

Ok. I thought. So, do we go in yet?

"One thing before we go in." He said. "Everyone in there think you died when Lord Voldemort came after your family. Nobody knows that you survived. They think that only your twin brother-

Wait. I have a twin brother??? I interrupted.

"Yes you do. His name is Harry James Potter. He was born 5 minutes before you." He answered calmly. "Now, people only think Harry remained alive. There will be a lot of people in there, and they will most likely be super shocked at your appearance. It will be a bit chaotic, but if anything gets to crazy I will get you out of there as fast as I can. Ok?"

Ok. Lets go in. I dont like crowds though. If I start to shake, I need to get out of there. Is that ok? I thought timidly.

"Sure. Lets go. I'll make sure nothing happens to you." He said.

Dumbledore opened the door, and instantly the entire place got quiet. All heads turned to Dumbledore, watching as he made his way to the person standing behind the bar, and whispered something in his ear. Nodding, the man took out a stick and made a glass into a pair of headphones. He gave them back to Dumbledore, who handed them to me.

"If it gets too loud, put these on." Said Dumbledore.

I nodded.

The man leant over the bar to see who else is there, and once he saw me, his eyes went wide.

"It can't be." He whispered. "Leighlah Ann Potter. Is it really you?"

I was only able to nod. And just like that, I knew why Dumbledore gave me the headphones. It was like a bomb had gone off. People coming from all angles to introduce themself and shake my hand. Nobody noticed how I was in ragged old clothing, or how my hair was dirty or knotted. For once people didn't mind my appearance.

After maybe 9 people up to me, it got too loud. I put the headphones over my ears, in hope it would make out quieter. Nope. I started to shake, and my breathing got quicker. The world was now spinning. I was going to have an anxiety attack, and nothing could stop it. I needed Dumbledore fast.

I sent the words get Dumbledore to the closest person to me, in hopes that they would understand. It turned out to be a man named Qurille. He nodded and turned to find him. Once Dumbledore was found, he was at my side in an instant.

" Calm down." He said. "Nobody here will hurt you. Now, let's go to Diagon Alley. We still need to get your school things."

He led me to the back of the pub.

"Now stand back," Dumbledore said. "And watch this."

He tapped a strange sequence on the brick wall, and a second later, the bricks started rearranging themselfs! They made some sort of archway.

"Welcome Leighlah, to Diagon Alley." Dumbledore exclaimed.