My Hot Mechanic 16

Keisha POV

What I did was dumb, I was that desperate for someone to pay attention to me I put Andres tire on a flat I couldn’t even stand him that much. Something was wrong with me now he was going to waltz himself into my shop class and I knew I would have to fix it. I didn’t have a plan on how I was suppose to impress him into being my friend again. It was pointless I only knew how to be me and I couldn’t accept myself to be sociable I was doomed. So I did the only thing I could do, act like he didn’t matter I was going to be me not be happy when he walked in. If he chose to ignore me then he does and ill be what ever if she chose to try to make a friendship then my heart might grow a size bigger, but im not changing to make him happy.

Andre just seeped cockiness into the air when he was around anyone, a tire change wasn’t hard but trying to hold a conversation with him was a struggle, the entire time I just wanted to yell out I Like You, You Arrogant Cocky Man Whore! But the thought of throwing up made me not say it. I just walked away after I declined to go to his party that I wish I could go to but I don’t do parties and tried my hardest to work on my lovely Impala but with the good Looking dummy kept popping up in my head.

Instead I just sat with my head in my hands, pulled out my hair and shielded myself from everyone, this sucked more than I could admit.

“Whats wrong?” His Deep voice was now imbedded in my head. Great just what I needed

“I haven’t done anything yet for you to ignore me”

My head snapped up I wasn’t dreaming he was standing in front of me. This guy was too much for me too good for me. His Hazel eyes locked with mine, I knew they only showed sincerity but how could I trust myself around him. I looked away before I blurted something I didn’t want to. He shook his head, his hair was growing out it looked like bed hair.

“Nothings wrong, I have a headache” He just stared at me grinning “Im okay you can leave”

“What if I don’t want to”

“Well I could always beat the crap out of you” He laughed

“You think you can im just being nice to you” He sat down next to me

“Your jeans are going to get dirty”

“Its okay, I know you think im such a preppy guy but im not I like to get my hands dirty too” He winked at me, if I was normal my heart would of stopped beating from excitement.

“I never knew, don’t you get manicures”

“Haha I have a few times don’t tell anyone okay” He bumped him shoulder into me, I almost fell over but his arms wrapped around me and pulled me into him.

“Uh thanks I wasn’t going to fall, im not that weak” I pushed him off

“Yeah right I bet you just act like a bad ass”

“Stop!” I yelled out loud.

“What?” His eyes were large and he leaned away from me

“I don’t need you trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me when I already know the answer.” I turned to look at the wall. I hated when people did that I know why I don’t have friends why do you need to remind me.

“Oh, im sorry I didn’t mean to. Wont happen again” I knew he was looking at me and it was immature to do this.

“Fine”

“Good, now lets go. I actually need you to help me with something?”

“I still have an hour left of class”

“Did you forget who your in the presence of?” He acted shocked

“You’re a horrible actor”

“What? How could you say that my dream is to be an actor!” He looked me in my eyes, I was so shocked that I couldn’t react when he got up and walked away.

Great just what I needed to hurt his freaking feelings, I got all the luck!

Andre POV

“What? How could you say that my dream is to be an actor!”

Her expression was priceless, I guess she didn’t expect me to be so serious I wasn’t either. Then it hit me I knew how I could get her to my party, I got up and walked away from her.

I knew she would A. follow me or B. try to find me later to apologize. I was hoping for A but B would be nice if she popped back at my house.

“Andre!” I recognized her voice right away, I stopped she appeared at my side she only came to my chest I loved that

“I don’t want your apology” She frowned.

“I was only making a stupid joke there’s no reason why you have to act like this and besides how was I suppose to know that we aren’t friends!” She took a deep breath after that long sentence.

None of that mattered except ‘we weren’t friends’

“then what the hell were we Keisha?” I turned and stared her down

“What?” she thought about the question and grinned “We’re frienimies”

“What the hell is that?” I threw up my arms and walked off she was the most complicated girl Ive ever known

“Stop doing that! Frienimies are people who talk one day then the next their fighting. Its us”

“I don’t want to fight with you, you start them. Im just trying to be your friend!”

“Exactly think about it. We are the definition of it. There’s no ways we could just be friends” She sighed and put her hand on her hip

“What are you trying to say Keisha?”

Dun Dun Dunnn so should I

A. Let Keisha tell him she like her

B. Act as if she never said that

Im not promising ill go with the most popular but I do want to hear your opinion