My Hot Mechanic 3

Andre POV

Well that didn't go as smooth as I planned. I didn't mean to tell her that, it just slipped out on accident. I didn't miss her she was just a girl, who wasn't like any other girl. But miss her now she was average. That never happened before it threw me all off. I mean the guys were all down for the plan but now I don't know

*Class before Lunch*

I had history with most of the my main friends/Teammates. So I could get my vote now

"So guess who I just fount?"  

"Who?" 

"Keisha!" Joel blurted out I glared at him "Sorry man" 

"Why would you want to find her?' Eric was pissed, he hated her so much after she hurt me.  

"Because I want to and if you want you can get revenge on her. She's our side project. All of us can mess with her but I get her in the end. I have special plans for her"

Everyone agreed, I was going to talk to her today and then from there we would begin it seemed easy it was fun and honestly I wanted her.

*Present*

"So how it go?" My running back James sat behind me 

"It was pretty good not as smooth but I think now she knows we're going to be paying attention to her" 

"Cool, so any dirt on her that we should know?' 

"Not that I can think of, I think im going to change a class so I can be near her to find some things out" 

"Good ideal. This is like some spying stuff in a cool way" James wasn't very smart. He got by because he was on the team but if it wasn't for that there wouldn't be a way he would be passing or popular.

A note was handed to me

Ask to go to the bathroom at 230 bring your things with you. We might now come back 

-Alex

Well looks like I wasn't going to be here for too long. 

2:20pm

"Can I go to the bathroom?" Alex called out, the teacher nodded. Mr. H wasn't a interactive teacher he assigned work and that was it.

2:30pm

"I have to take a Wiz" He nodded. I grabbed my bag and said bye to every 

"See you at the game tonight!" I called out and headed for the girl bathroom. How'd I know she was there? Where else could we do it?

I pushed the door open and I was attacked by Alex

"Finally, did Mr. H notice? I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me 

"Naw you know him" We went into the handicap stall and got busy.

She was really really loud. It was turning me off, she kept yelling my damn name out loud. I kept telling her to shut up but she kept it up. I wasn't going to mess with this girl anymore.

3:02pm The bell rang.

I was done by now, she looked a mess and was giggling uncontrollably. I gave her a quick smile and opened the bathroom door.

All the girls were inside looking at me, I gave a quick wink, headed out the door but I ran right into the last person I didn't want to see.

Her eyebrow was raised and she had a smirk on her face like she caught me in the act

I cursed myself out in my head. How the hell was I going to get out of this one.

"Have fun?" She pushed past me to the restroom 

"No I didn't!" I yelled behind me but she was gone already. Great

Keisha POV

I was too busy messing with my Ipod and not looking where I was going until a huge hard body hit me.

I looked up and could have laughed but I don't laugh anymore. He looked like he just caught doing something bad. Which he was because he was coming out of the girls bathroom. Typical Andre cant keep it in his pants.

"Have fun?" It was rhetorical, I pushed the door open and then he yell 

"No I didn't!" the door closed and all the girls looked at me

It was quite for a while, it was awkward. But then the chatter started up

"He was great" 

"Omg really, your so lucky" 

"I know I know" She was happy as a camper. Silly girl your one out of hundred many thousands.