My Hot Mechanic 21

Its a ton of typos but i really wanted to get this out to you all tonight hope you like!

Andre POV

I woke up late of course which I didn’t mind at least I didn’t have to deal with any girls.

“Late!” Ms. K Yelled over the announcement. I nodded and took the seat next to Keisha, she was always sleep in the beginning of class I tugged a strand of hair

“What!” she picked her head up

“Morning” I grinned at her

“Morning. Why are you always late on Mondays”

“Just don’t feel like waking up early” She nodded and fell back to sleep.

I didn’t expect to be with her today, I had duties and priorities to handle. First like getting my squad together, seeing who was new and finding out if Krissy was leaving me alone for a while.

Thankfully, Krissy had a new boyfriend she didn’t even look my way when I walked by. Eric had a girlfriend which I thanked my lucky stars maybe it wouldn’t be so hard hiding this relationship. Only problem was all the girls knew I was back single and I had already gotten a few text messages for dates and quick hookups in the bathroom I ignored them all but I was bound to get ambushed.

Keisha POV

I wasn’t going to make going out with Andre any easier if that meant hiding out in the shop all day. I got lucky I had a Andre free day. He texted me once saying he missed me, it was cute and made smile but I couldn’t let him get the upper hand.

I had a paper due so I went straight home, ready to exile myself from the world. I was getting halfway along with it singing my heart out to my music. I felt eyes on my back but I wasn’t sure if I was right or not, but I knew there wasn’t no one here only me and my mom.

“Keisha” A soft warm breath passed my ear. The sudden shiver I had quickly turned to alarm

“How the hell did you get into my room?” He walked around and leaned against my desk grinning

“Your mom let me in, I knocked but you were singing so bad that I doubted you heard me so I just walked in”

“Im not a bad singer” I snapped back missing the entire point of his explanation.

“Sure, are you going to try to hit me now or no?” He cover his privates, I laughed

“No your lucky today”

“Today is a very lucky day” He grinned wider “So how was your day baby?”

I cringed at that word I wasn’t ready for that or this. He noticed

“Too soon?” I nodded, he frowned.

“Im sorry, its so new.”

“Well that’s why I should keep saying it. I mean I am sacrificing by keeping this a secret I deserve to say things like that”

“Stupid. So what brought you here anyways?”

“I didn’t see you at all today, I think your hiding from me”

“Me? Hiding? Of course I was” I grinned before I accidentally hurt his feelings.

“I know and besides my place is probably too loud for me to focus on that paper for tomorrow, so I thought why not come here?”

“Yeah my place is the perfect place to focus while im going to be distracted the entire time” He laughed.