My Hot Mechanic 2

Andre POV

Morning announcements were boring, no one ever listened to them but they did put class on hold for 10minutes. A paper flew on my desk

What are you doing after the game? 

-Krissy <3

I sighed, the last person I wanted to see after my game was here. I mean yeah she's bomb but he mouth never stops moving even when its off my jock. I had to break up with her for that, in her head I still belong to her. Any girl seen with me gets on her hit list it was horrible and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Going to sleep

I handed back to Joel, my linebacker. He opened the note and laughed. I punched him in his arm. He always read my notes. He handed to her, I leaned forward to see her. She opened it and ripped it up. I laughed she hated rejection and I loved pissing girls off

"So what are you doing after the game?" Joel asked 

"Going to sleep, im tired and last night my car broke down on me so I had to get a jump" 

"From who, you were the last to leave?"  

"I don't know this girl that drives a black Camero. She knew a lot about cars"  

"Man you don't remember Keisha? We used to mess with her all last year she used to be cute but now" He shook his head in dissapointment.

Keisha! How could I forget that girl. I had the biggest crush on her. She was the only girl who hated me. The entire team and me would mess with her everyday, all the girls hated her behind her back because we gave her so much attention. But like a guy we lost interest when other girls started throwing themselves at us. But I still used to watch her everyday then she disappeared into the big school. I didn't have a single class with her. No wonder she was like that. Well Keisha no more hiding im going to get my hands on you.

"Dude, we so need to start messing with her again" 

"I don't know about that. You remember what happened to Eric" We both started laughing. Eric was in pain that entire day when she grabbed his meat. Poor him, maybe we shouldn't mess with her. Im going to have to talk to the team about this one.

Keisha POV

It was easy to survive school, when no one noticed you. I went to class I spoke little I did my homework and passed my classes. The only enjoyment was lunch and my engineering class and exactly in that order it was awesome.

I was making my way to the cafeteria when I thought I heard my name called, but I didn't turn around. No one had a reason to talk to me I didn't have any group assignments.

"Keisha! Wait up!" This time I stopped but only because everyone else turned around to see who yelling so loud in the hallway. Would I turn around or keep walking like I didn't hear it. "Keisha" It sounded like my name was being purred. Why was this happening to me?

I sighed and turned around.

I knew I should of kept walking, or acted like I had my non-existent earphones in. Andre was standing there smiling like a idiot and everyone was staring at me either in shock or in jealousy. What was I suppose to do? Act like I was happy that he wanted to talk to me or walk away and ignore him. I was going to take the second option.

I gave him a glare and turned away walking fast to the cafeteria even though I had lost my appetite.

I walked into the big room, everyone was so consumed in their own lives to notice me. I ran to the vendee machine and got a Gatorade and a bag of Doritos.

"Hey! What was that back there?" Andre appeared out of nowhere pinning me between the machine and him. 

"What do you want" I hissed at him 

"Keisha" He smiled at me. 

"What Andre?" 

"I've missed you" My mouth popped open. Did he really just say that? 

"What?"  

"Im not repeating myself, you heard me" I was numb with confusion.  

"And im not dumb, go try to dazzle another girl" I pushed past him and walk ran out the cafeteria. I ran like hell to the workshop. It was the only place I knew I could go to be alone. I just hoped my teacher was there.

He wasn't there. So I went on the side of the building where all the broken unused benches were. I took a seat and laid my head down. What the hell was going on with him. He missed me? I past that jerk everyday in the hallways and he never ever looked my way. He was to busy banging every girl in school to notice I was gone. Did he honestly believe I was so dumb? I hoped not, I hoped he left me alone.

But for a second I almost believed him, he was the best the best looking guy here. His short sandy blond hair, hazel eyes his perfect shaped lips, straight white teeth. He was a good 6'3 all muscle with the best looking body ever. He was hot, he knew it and he used it on girls. I wasn't going to get played by him no matter what.