My Hot Mechanic 13

Keisha POV

My weekend was dreadfully boring. I avoided the movies because my mom was very satisfied that I did two things straight without complaining. I was hoping for more easy task but shes not made out of money as she constantly reminds me.

I was so bored I almost text Andre. Yeah I had his number. But only because I used to prank call him and all his dumb friends. It was fun and they usually thought it was the girls that were ultra obsessed with them. I mean they should of known it was me but hey I guess they never could think that hard.

But here was Monday. Who would of imagined that a week and two days ago my life has changed so much. I went from living care free. To constantly being annoyed by two guys I despise but now had a small tolerance for. It was crazy I was crazy for even putting up with it. I should just beat the mess out of Eric so he could stop liking me and Lock Andre in a room with Krissy and hope they make up for good this time.

But of course I didn't want to do either. I wanted peace but I wanted a social life too. It was selfish and twisted.

A note fell on my work I automatically knew who it was from. I opened the once folded paper from Andre.

How was your weekend?

Okay. I didn't do much. Urs?

Cool. We won but I don't remember much about the weekend.

That's nice why?

I was drinking all weekend

Horrible.

Kind of. U drink?

No.

U should try

Yeah so I can drown my sorrows

Lol Yup

Ur really not LOLin

Inside I am

So shouldn't it be LOI? (This time I heard him laugh.)

Yeah it should. Y I never hear you laugh?

Because nothings funny

Yeah there is. That was funny

Not funny enough

I see, I never seen u smile either

I have nothing to smile about

Oddly that was the truth my only happiness was cars.

"Well if you could have something to smile about what would it be?" Andre was leaning on my table looking at me. I wasn't expecting him to speak I jumped a bit.

"I I don't know. Something that would make me extremely happy"

'Like cars?"

"Yeah Like cars or getting a scholarship"

"Well I cant wait for you to get both" I turned away quick I felt my face getting hot.

We didn't talk the rest of class. I wouldn't talk to him until Math class.

Andre POV

Keisha never smiled or laughed. That was the only thought on my brain. So if she spent lunch with Eric she wasn't happy, because she didn't say anything. I know how did I put two completely random situations together. I don't know but I did.

Maybe I could hang in the workshop see if I get to see her happy. Get to know her a bit more.

She was sitting in front of me going over her homework. She was smart too. Only person with a A+.

I didn't know what else to say to her. I just stared at her long hair. It smelled like strawberries.

"Hey why were you were you wearing a dress on Friday?" She turned around

"My mom paid me $100 to wear it"

"No way" She nodded and turned back around. I bet Eric didn't know that.

Keisha POV

Class went by fast we were taking notes, it was the last 5 minutes and our teacher let us out early I was hoping to leave before Eric or Krissy came. But of course I never got what I wanted. They were waiting outside the door.

"Keisha!" Eric was calling me. I was going to walk away but my arm was grabbed

"Let go Eric" I raised my other arm and he did

"Wait I need to talk to you" I looked around Andre Joel and Mat was standing there too.

"What?"

"Wait!!" The high pitched voice I hated joined our deformed circle with some tall girl.

"Bye Krissy" Andre sounded annoyed

"No Im not talking to you in talking to her" She was pointing her manicured finger at me and the other girl was standing there smirking

"What?"

"Eric and Andre aren't really interested in you, all they really want is for you to say you like them so they can move on. Honestly I think its dumb your not even cute enough for my taste to be chasing but my boyfriend is going through a phase and well I need this to end now." She was talking so fast I didn't even hear then entire last part but that didn't matter. I was seeing red at the moment. I felt everyone's eyes on me.

"Do seriously believe I sighed up for this!"

"Well yeah your trying to act like you don't care but I know your trying to take my man"

"Take your man" I laughed sarcastically

"Yeah You heard me. Just give them what they want and then everyone can go on with their lives"

I was shaking from head to toe. I wanted to beat the crap out of her. My fist were ready and I think her friend knew it because she tensed up. I didn't care I would still beat both of them up.

"Give them what they want? So if I didn't what are you going to do?"

"Kick your ass and make sure your life is hell"

Ive been meaning to beat her up Ive never liked her since 9th grade this was my chance. I didn't care if I got into trouble. I would only get suspended.

Andre POV

Keisha was about to hit Krissy. She was minutes away from it she dropped her bag at my feet I picked it up. Everyone was watching. Eric was standing behind Krissy and Alexis, me being Keisha.

"You know what Krissy. I hated you since I met you. Im not fighting you over a these idiots im fighting you because you're a dumb ass bitch!" I never got the chance to feel insulted.

Her right arm hit Krissy right in the face. Alexis pushed Krissy out the way, her and Keisha started fighting. Keisha was getting the best of Alexis.

"Eric grabbed her!!!" I yelled over everyone else. We pulled them apart, Keisha was still kicking and swinging

"Stop!"

"Let me go! Wheres Krissy!"

"Im not letting you go!" But she hit me in the nose I let go.

She ran and attacked Krissy who was yelling at the top of her lungs for help. Alexis got loose, which im guessing Eric let her go they started fighting again.

It was insane, I knew someone was going to be in trouble and I didn't want it to be Keisha.

We pulled them apart but this time I didn't let her go I carried her down the hall. She wasn't resisting anymore just breathing hard and she had a few scratches.

"If I put you down you wont go running to go to fight again will you"

She sighed heavily "No. Now please put me down" I did.

She leaned against the lockers with her eyes closed

"Im sorry Keisha. I wasn't expecting that to happen"

"I know but Eric did. He set me up"

"You think so?" She nodded. I was thinking the same thing.

(Hope yall liked!!!! More coming soon.)