My Hot Mechanic 18

I never had so much fun going grocery shopping even thought all I bought was chips, pizza and soda I smiled at every chick that checked me out just because I knew if any of them tried to talk to me I would just brush them off. I know it was rude but I was just feeling myself too much to care about anyone’s feelings. All I needed now was the acohol and I was ready for an awesome party, for that I needed Eric.

(Eric’s House)

“Yo Bro!” Eric opened his door and yelled in my face, after that fight with Keisha and Krissy, he never stopped calling me bro I got used to it now.

“Did you get the drinks?” I was following him into his bedroom, He opened his door and on the floor under his wall was cases of Bud light beers, a four huge bottles of Jack Daniels and New Amsterdam.

Tomorrow was going to be great.

“So Andre where you go after you left the field?” Crap.

“I uh, went home for a bit to see what I needed to buy from the market”

“Oh, I thought you sneaked off with a chick. I fount this one girl today I don’t remember her name but she’s coming to the party.” Then he launched into this crazy story that I wasn’t paying attention to.

My thoughts were on how the hell was I suppose to keep me and Keisha secret without messing with any girls and ignore Krissy, who was still my constant side girl. This was going to be complicated. Luckily for me I didn’t have to think about that or her till Sunday. I didn’t even have her number to text her and I didn’t want to pop up at her house unannounced, this was going to be the weirdest relationship Ive ever had.

(Saturday Evening)

I like big butts and I can not lie! My phone rang and vibrated on the table

I grabbed my phone and saw a text from the last person I expected to have my number but then again she did know where I lived.

‘Hey I figured u needed my number since theres no more school’

‘How u get my number?’

‘u gave it out to every girl then every girl gave it out to everyone else n I just happened to overhear it’

‘Ha see more proof that u liked me’

‘whatever’

‘so did u change ur mind. Do u want to come 2 my party’

‘idk mayb’

‘ha okay c u later’

Secretly I wanted Keisha to be here to keep me in check but then again I wanted to have my last bits of fun to get it out of my system. Eric, Joel, James, Matthew and some more of my teammates were already at my house helping me move the more important and fragile to my garage.

By eight thirty my house was packed with most of our senior year and some juniors, the music was blaring and everyone had a red or blue paper cup in their hand. Krissy and her friends walked in, and came up to me.

“Hi Andre!” She threw her arms around me and kissed my cheek, I hugged her back just to be nice. She pulled away and I had to give it to her she was the hottest thing walking around and the mini black dress she was wearing was making it hard for me to remember why I wanted to date Keisha.

“Hey, the drinks are in the kitchen with the food.” I gave her my best smile and walked away before she could attach herself to me.

It was tons of people in my house and backyard, it was getting really hot since people started dancing, I was done saying hey to everyone. I got about twenty offers for a after hours hookup, a few kisses and I did a lot of groping. Now it was time to get drunk now I just wished Keisha showed up to keep me in check.

Keisha POV

There’s was tons of people tons of teens on Andre’s street, I only managed to get a parking spot by luck. Now I was fighting my fears and trying to find my courage to get out of the car.

There was no one I could just walk into this party but then again everyone I saw was drunk or extra drunk. They wouldn’t remember me and I yelled my name address and phone number to them over the blaring music. I wonder what his neighbors thought about this, I was four houses down and I heard everyone word to the music being played inside his house.

It was now or never, I had to do this beside I didn’t look nothing like myself. My mom was more shocked to see me walk down the stairs in a outfit she bought me a while back. I wore these supper tight black jeans that made my legs look long, a cute purple cropped shirt that hung off my left shoulder and I even curled my hair.

I took my time walking into the party just wondering if I recognized anyone or if I got recognized which of course either happen. I was standing my the open front door with sweaty palms, a queasy stomach and shaky legs.

“Hey cutie why you just standing out here by yourself?” A random but hot guy whispered in my ear. My first instincts told me hit him in his mouth but I had to remember I was at a party.

“Im waiting for a friend” He nodded and almost fell sideways, then I smelled the alcohol on his breath.

“Well their probably inside lets go dance” He tried grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him but I was a second to quick he ended grabbing nothing and crashed into a girl coming out the house which turned into two drunk people yell at each other over who’s fault it was. I guess it was time for me to go inside before he tried to bring me into it.

This house was a hot, I mean like stuff your face in a pillow till its hard to breath hot. I was constantly being bumped and humped by someone at the same time, I was going to call it a lost cause but some how I manage to find a light and a opening so I started pushing my way towards it as fast as I could. It was just the kitchen, but instead it looked like a bar there was so much beer and alcohol that I understood why everyone was drunk and people were coming in with the own personal stuff adding it to the bunch. It was already twelve something and it looked like this wasn’t going to end in a while which meant I wasn’t either unless I could find Andre.

Andre POV

I was beyond wasted if there was a level after wasted. I was surprised I was still on my feet but the music was loud and I had so many chicks dancing on me. I had to take a wiz badly but every time I tried to get out the center I was grabbed by someone else. I was going to try this one more time or I was wizzing in my pant. My name was called over and over but I never stopped but somehow by being so damn drunk I ended up on the wrong side and in the kitchen not by the bathroom. I turned around to follow a line of people leaving the kitchen.

“Yo man where you going?” I asked the guy in front of me

“Shit I don’t know im following the chick in front of me” He laughed I looked around him at the nice looking booty we were following. F the restroom.

He tired pulled her to dance but she pushed him off, eventually he went to dance with another girl but I wanted to dance with her. She ended up right where I needed to go by the stairs. She turned around and I couldn’t believe my luck.

“Andre!” She smiled at me. Her smile was so cute.

“Hey” I nodded and started swaying. Great just let me advertise how wasted I really am.

“You look a mess. How much have you drank?”

“eyyyy don’t know. A lot?” I grinned down at her she shook her head.

“You do know who I am right?”

“Yeah your uh Erica?” She shook her head no “Stephanie” No “Jessica” Nope “I’m drunk you cant depend on me to have a memory at the moment.”

Then before she could reply I heard a ear piercing yell that had my head spinning

“Andre!” Something jumped in between me and this mysterious chick and hoped on me, I was drunk already my balanced was compromised and I fell landing on my back with someone kissing me.