My Hot Mechanic 8

Hey sorry 4 taking so long. Its been a killer out in LA 113 degrees yesturda. Its too hot to be on my laptop. But here you go!! & thanks everyone for getting my story on the Whats Hot List its #13!!! Im super excited about that Thanks a million!!!

--------------

Keisha POV

I ran out of class when the bell rang. Seriously I pushed a few people and got called a bad name. I didn't care no one could put a name to the crazy girl running down the hall.

I was lucky my second class was peaceful. During nutrition I hide in my mechanics class. Pathetic? Yes. But honestly things were getting too much out of hand for me.

Andres POV

I was doubling over I laughter seeing Keisha run out of class. This one guy called her out her name. That got a mad but It wasn't much I could do since I don't think she heard him. It was worth it changing classes. She wasn't going to be happy about 3rd hr.

"Hey Andre!" I turned around, Krissy was coming my way with her friends. Damn

"What?" I sighed.

"Where were you this morning?"

"I switched classes"

"Why?" She crossed her arms

"To get away from you" Her friends tried to stop a laugh. She turned and shot a glare at them. I guess they weren't her true friends

"Why are you being mean to me" She pouted and tried to grab my hand but I moved it

"I don't like you anymore Krissy"

"Well who do you like then?"

"He like Keisha" Eric came next to me. Krissy was busy trying to figure out who Keisha was I could tell.

"What the hell man?" I whispered

"What?" He was grinning. He did it on purpose this was his payback.

"Keisha? Who the hell is Keisha!" Krissy was mad but I was madder

"No one hes lying"

"No hes not. Well tell your little girlfriend to watch her back!" She stormed off. Eric was laughing

I hit Eric hard in his chest

"What was that for!"

"Not apart of the plan!"

"You said I could get revenge that was it. Keisha getting her butt kicked"

"Like that's going to happen"

"Wanna bet"

"15" We shook hands. I was going to win. She hit like a dude.

So now I had to warn Keisha but I didn't know where she was. I walked to her car but she wasn't there. I wondered did she have any friends?

Well it didn't matter I had math with her I could warn her. I was lucky a lot of my friends were in this class including Joel and Matthew.

"So where does she usually sit?"

"In the back. That seat right there" It was the last seat in the middle row. I sat in it. Joel and Mat sat next to me. This was going to be fun.

She ran into the class stopping at the door to catch her breath. Poor her, I had her dodging me when I was right in front of her.

I couldn't understand why I liked her? She was very average. Her hair was in a sloppy ponytail but it was really long. She didn't wear designer clothes or tight fitting clothes. Today her jeans were a bit tight but not skin tight. She just had on a yellow v-neck shirt today. It looked nice on her. But regardless she wasn't like any other girl she hated me. We fought a lot and it was hot. She was Hot In her own way. She was a car person that was Hot.

"Get out of my seat" I snapped out of my daydreaming and saw her standing there with her arms crossed

"No"

"Why are you even here?"

"To torment you"

"Leave me alone" She wined

"No im waiting for the hell you promised me"

"I hate you" then sat in front of me.

I started playing with her hair. It was really nice and it smelled like strawberries. Weird Yes but im a guy we pick up on thing like that

She ignored me the entire time. It was okay. I was nice to just have her close enough to me. Was I cetain she would like me back? No but that was okay.

The bell was about to ring and I had to let her know about Krissy. Yes this was going to make things worse but if I didn't tell her she would kill me.

"Keisha" No response "Fine, soo Eric did something dumb today and it had to do with you" She turned around.

"How dumb?"

"Dumb, I even hit him for it"

"Go on"

"Well-" The bell went off. Everyone left except me Joel mat and her.

"Yo Man!" Eric walked in. "Her Keisha" He winked at her

"What did you today Eric?"

"Nothing?" She turned back to face me. I didn't have the guts to tell her. She was super violent I didn't want to get beat up for what Eric did.

"This morning Eric. Remember"

"Oh yeahhh. So I told Krissy that Andre likes you" His smile fell when Keisha started getting out of her seat.

"You did what!" Eric ran out the class, Me and Joel was right after him. This was a bad Ideal.