6

After telling Rae everything, do I need to add that she freaked out when I told her, and finishing school. I had practise with the boys, except that they had cancelled it,because Alex was ill. so I was off for the rest of the day.

Getting home I set to work, as in homework, so I could get done and over with it, and wouldn't have to worry about it later. Thereafter I sat down, a line coming to my head, can we all just stop for a moment?, I wrote it down.

Can't you see what we are doing?

Doing to each others, doing to our planet?

C'mon and listen, if not just for a moment

I continued, and eventually I ended up with a whole song. I really wasn't in the mood to edit it though, so I decided to do that sometime later, if I ever got back to it, that was how most of the songs I wrote ended up, nonedited and forgotten.

I had just decided to take a walk to the park with Daisy, when Jay called "I'm home". Great timing Jay, great timing... not so much. I walked into the entre, greeted him and took the bags with groceries to put them to their place in the kitchen.

"Giving a hand with food?" he said walking up to me

"Sure, what are we making?"

"Nothing big, just omelette" we set to work, no need to speak, we had cooked together countless times before, and knew what to do. "so how was your day?"

"Great!" I said with a big smile and a chuckle

"What happened?"

"Oh nothing much... I just got the propotion of a record deal"

"That's crazy Ree, congrats, I knew you would get it someday, but this soon... wauw" he hugged me as he congratulated me, I could tell he was just as excited as I was.

"I'm going to the park with Daisy" I told him after we had finished cleaning up after dinner.

"Be back by ten" Daisy and I was practically already out of the door when he said that, so I barely heard it. I closed the door behind us, to walk downstairs and onto the street.

The busses, the cars, they all passed by us, everything seemed so... busy. I never got that, and I guess I never will. finally, after walking about 700 meters in the traffic we arrived in the park. I welcomed the silence there,

I set Daisy free, letting her roam around me, whilst I kept an eye on her I sat down. I was so concentrated watching Daisy I didn't notice the person walking up to the bench me behind me.

"Buh..." a voice said behind me, making me jump out of shock.

I looked behind me surprised to see Nate standing there. "What did you do that for?" I said annoyed while sending him a glare. However, he was too busy laughing his arse off to notice anything else. this annoyed me like crazy.

Nate managed to get some words out between his laughs, and I made it out as something like "should've...seen....your...face..." I stood up facing him with my arms crossed, waiting for him to stop laughing.

By the time Nate was done laughing I had gone looking for Daisy, whom I had forgotten to watch out for when I was busy glaring at Nate. "Daisy!" I yelled walking, towards where I had last seen Daisy, and looking for her.

Nate caught up with me just as Daisy came running towards me. "Your dog?" Nate asked when he saw how enthuastically the dog jumped up the legs of me owner, I patted the dog and nodded indicating Daisy did indeed belong to me. "Didn't know you had one"

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me" I said serious, but also matter-of-factly

It was easy to see Nate was taken aback by my comment, but he didn't comment on it. instead, he asked "what's her name?"

"Daisy" I answered still busy petting her, whilst she was wagging her tail. "Jay bought her for me as a gift, not long ago" I added and stood up

"He sounds like a good person"

"He is, he's the only one I have left" and that was when I realised I opening way too much up to him, I barely knew him.

"What do you mean?"

"No nothing"

"C'mon, you can tell me"

"I'm sorry, but I have to go" I said and called at Daisy to come, so I could put the leash on her, to get going. He didn't even get time to respond before I was already gone, thinking 'I shouldn't have said that'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this isn't very long, but I'll try make the next one longer.