8

"You look a bit tired" Jay commented, when I came into the kitchen, earning himself a glare. Obviously I was tired, I had not slept very well as you know, of course he would not know that. "Nightmare?"

"Yeah" I replied. Jay wasn't surpriced or anything, to be honest there was no reaction, but then again it was nothing new for me to have nightmares. Jay asked no further questions, and I didn't have the energy to talk either,  so after breakfast I quickly did my morning routine, and got ready to get going.

"I'm going now!" I called just as I closed the door behind me. I walked down the staircase of the building whilst turning on some music from my phone.

Automatically I started humming along to the music. For once I had chosen to hear something happy, usually my music was sad, but I s that was because I was almost always sad deep inside. moving on... it took about twenty minutes to walk to college, which was about the same amount of time as it usually was.

Classes passed by slowly, too slowly for my liking, but they passed by and that was at least something. When the bell finally rung and signalled the end of my last period I huried out, just wanting to get out of this place, but then I remembered I had practise with the boys.

Then, to my surprise, I realised that I actually looked forward to it, which was really weird. I mean it's not like I'm friends with them or anything, right?

Okay so maybe... No, no, no, don't even think about it. You don't like them, you were forced to do this, you don't like them...

"You just keep telling yourself that" a voice in my head said.

I walked down the hallway, and found the studio the boys had reserved earlier that day, thoughts swirling in my head.

I opened the door to reveal... no one, seemed like they had yet to arrive. I took the guitar standing in the corner and played, deciding to play a little song while I waited.

"Another night,
Another tear,
Another cut,
I'm already long gone
Barely here

Don't try to fix me
There's nothing wrong with me..."

I had been so much in my own world playing, that I didn't even notice the door opening and the boys entering, therefore I was quite startled when a voice said "it's kinda sad, don't you think?" I looked up, startled, my eyes locked with a pair of light blue ones

"You don't say, I thought it was so happy" I sassed Nate, who looked kind of dumbfounded, whereas the rest of the boys laughed at him, for another time maybe he should consider not asking a obvious question. "Anyways, you ready for practise?" I decided to let him be for now

"Yeah, we should probably start" Alex said

"I have finished the lyrics, and we have a melody, but we still need to work quite a lot on the original" Nate gave us a status and then we did just that. We worked, for two hours, on the song... and we weren't even finished when we decided to call it a practise.

--------------------------------------------

I know I'm updating too slowly, and it annoys me as well, but I have some good reasons, fx. I can't write from my PC anymore (the way the writing mode just got with the boxes, I CAN'T work with it, it annoys me too much), besides I don't have that much time either. Believe me, updates being this slow annoys me just as much as you, I hope to make them quicker soon.