15

Entering the studio I was quite proud of myself, I hadn't worried too much about my dad or the concert - I had been able to focus more on other things. Opening the door, I found the boys in the middle of a heated argument. I went inside, but they still didn't notice me.

"Guys!" I called, bringing all of their attention to me. "What are you arguing about?"

"We're trying to decide what to wear for the concert" Alex said, but not in the rather calm and relaxed way he usually did, he seemed annoyed - something he rarely were

"What are you wearing?" Josh asked "we'll do something, so that we match." all of us looked at Josh, slwoly realising that is was actually a good idea. They then turned to look at me, expecting an answer, and that was when I realised I had absolutely no idea what I was going to wear, I had completely forgotten all about that.

"I don't know" I had to confess

"What do you mean you don't know?" Asked Lane

"That's pretty obvious, I think"

"I just can't believe you haven't found out yet" he tried defending himself, but I could see the other boys were just as shocked by the news so perhaps they had a point... Okay so they did

"That's a problem we'll have to solve. Practice is cancelled, call Rae up, we're going shopping" Nate said. I opened my mouth to complain, but then realised there was no point in it, and instead I nodded my head and found my phone to call Rae.

"What's wrong?" She asked just as she had picked it up

"Nothing, just wanted to know if you wanted to come shopping with the boys and I?"

"Since when do you go shopping willingly?"

"Since the boys said we needed to find something for me to Wear at the concert"

"Of course, I'll meet you at the mall in... Let's say... A quarter"

"See you there" she hung up on me and I turned back to the boys

"I'm ready when you are" I told them

On the way to the mall we drove in two cars, as two of us had cars there, I was alone with Nate in his car and Josh, Lane, and Alex were in Josh's car.

Getting out of the car I noticed Rae, so instead of waiting for Nate and the others, I ran to her and greeted her happily.

"I had never thought I'd get a call from you asking if I wanted to come shopping"

"I never thought so either, but here we are" Rae and I continued to talk until the boys joined us, which took forever, in my opinion.

as soon as they had joined we went inside the mall and Rae asked: "So, what are we looking for? a dress? a pair of trousers and a shirt?"

"trousers and shirt" i answered immediatly at the same time the boys all answered "a dress"

"I gotta agree with the boys" Rae said

"but it's me that's wearing it"

"great argument.... but we'll look for a dress" Rae decided, so much for bringing her when she didn't even side with me. "and I know just where to look" she added

It later showed that the place Rae knew were enormous and that we had a really hard time finding something we could all agree on. After an hour I was close to giving up, to be honest I think we all were, even Rae who had been enthuisastic the whole time.

"I'm done!" I exclaimed, "I'll take trousers and a shirt"

"no!" they all said at the same time, I had expected it, they were all determined I had to wear a dress

"just one more" Rae begged with those eyes I had no chance of resisting

"fine!" I said extremely annoyed after what seemed like hours, but was probably like fife minutes or so.

"Yei, boys each of you go find one final dress" Rae ordered them and then quickly left herself, leaving me alone. I didn't really matter, that they all left, what bothered me was that she had asked them all to find a dress, and I was pretty sure we had only agreed on one dress.

ten minutes later they were all back, each with a different dress. all of the dresses were beautiful, but the others had also been beautiful. The first three, found by Lane, Alex, and Josh were all classics and the only difference were the colour. none of them were good.

the fourth was Nate's and seeing it, I can only say it was not what I was expecting. it was a strapless dress in a purple-blue-ish colour filled with palliets with a little of the bottom being another kind of fabric in black, it also had a black silk bow. I have no other words to describe it other than fantastic, it had that cool look, yet femine, and stylish.

 I have no other words to describe it other than fantastic, it had that cool look, yet femine, and stylish

I took it on and looked in the mirror, I looked good I thought to myself and smiled at the image. I then walked back out, taking a look at the others I could see that they liked it too.

"You look good" Nate complimented

"You know what I think would give it the last detail?" Rae asked

"what?" Josh asked before I even had gotten to open my mouth

"A leather jacket" Rae answered, and with that she was gone - and soon back with one. "Try it on" I did as she told me to, then looked in the mirror, this look was perfect.

I smiled wide, truly happy we had found the perfect look, and with that this whole shopping being over. "I love it when you smile that way" Nate said, I literally had no idea where it came from, he just said it out of the blue.