12

I woke up in a white painted room, and looking around I came to the conclusion that I was in a hospital. though I didn't know why, Jay knew I hated them, so he wouldn't have bought me there, but who could it then be? I wondered, before the memories started coming back

Jay entered the room, looking at his watch. "Hey" I said, Jay jumped at my voice but then slowly stated smiling.

"hey, you're awake" he smiled

"how long have I been out for?" I immediatly asked

"relax sis, I'll tell you what I know, nothing to worry about" Jay said calmly with a smile. seeing him this way, made me smile just like him. "You have been out for a few hours, don't worry."

"but then how did I get here?"

"as far as I know it was the four boys waiting outside, that found you and got an ambulance to take you here. they are quite worried about you, you know?"

"what four boys?" sure I had my suspecions about whom it could be, but it was hard to believe it could be them, or actually anyone

"I can go get them, they're waiting outside, actually"

"you're not serious? are you? who would care enough to actually wait for me to wake up?"

"but someone does, and they are waiting right outside this door"

"Fine, you can get them" it wasn't long from when I had said those words, that I regretted them, but Jay had already gone. I did know that I would have to face them at some point, and say thank you, but I really didn't want to face someone who had seen me in that state.

A couple of minutes passedand the door opened once again, only to reveal Jay, Nate, Alex, Josh, and Lane. That meant, that my suspension had been right, but that was not good, they weren't to be trusted nor let in. this was one step closer for them, but one step too much for me.

Surprisingly, though, they actually looked a bit like they had been worrying, I don't know how to describe it, but there was just something, expecially Nate. They were probably just trying to trick me.

"You alright?" Nate asked, just as Jay had closed the door behind them. Nate had a hint of concern in his voice, though I had a hard time believing it at that point, thinking he was faking it.

"I'm fine, thank you" so you can go now, the last part i only added in my head. however, all they did was raise an eyebrow, and shake their heads. Over time I had learned some things about body language, and those small signs showed me clearly, that they didn't believe I was fine - asshats.

"would you mind telling us what happened?" Lane asked

"nothing" I snapped at him, just as the door opened revealing Doctor Jackson

"great you're awake. now if you boys would leave, including you Mr. Distel, then I will run a few tests, and you'll be free to go" the doctor said, and shooed all of the the others out of the room. "So it's been a while, how are you doing Riley?" he asked while checking a few things

"don,t call me that"

"sorry, Ree"

"I'm actually doing quite good, haven't had an attack for a long time, except this one"

"that's good, what do you think was the cause of this one then?"

"My dad's escaped from prison, and I have to do a concert soon, actually with those exact four boys you just met"

"I see, try just to take everything slowly, don't worry too much, you'll just create fear - which eventually will lead you to get an attack"

"I know, you've said that before"

"Have I? I don't seem to remember, but it doesn't matter if I've said it before anyway, as long as you do it. contact me if there is anything okay?"

"okay" I gave him a quick smile

"good, you're good to go now" he said, skaking my hand before walking out.

Just as the doctor had gone out, Jay came back in. "Ready to go home?" he asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Updates might be slow for a little while, but I will start updating again.